xlink kia multi player drift session's

• Thread starter $u!$l!d3
  • 34 comments
I am willing to purchase an x-link, but I'm not sure about the downsides...Anyone in the NW USA? I love drift battles!! I lost my gt drifting buddies, cause they are stubborn and hate GT4...lol

shift_drift240
I am willing to purchase an x-link, but I'm not sure about the downsides...Anyone in the NW USA? I love drift battles!! I lost my gt drifting buddies, cause they are stubborn and hate GT4...lol
right there is no need to purchase xlink you can download it for free. all you need is an ethernet card a crossover cable and a network adapter or a router and straight through cable if you have all this then you are ready to go i sujest maybe getting in touch with breaker ohio he drift via xlink and is in the usa. if you get stuck send me a pm with your msn details and ill help you get started are you can come look for me in gt4 eroupean lobby im often there my name is SuIsLiDe in xlink good luck.

RX-7 FD Drifter
hey suicide, will you help me set up x-link? like get me started maybe even have a drift session
Ok i will help you set up you your xlink just come find me in xlink gt4 eroupean arena i go by the name SuIsLiDe

Back