Xlink time you get on?

• Thread starter NINDOX
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know around what time most xlink users get on to play. Right now I see one session, and I'm planning to go on now, to see if I can at least try out this online experience. Most of the time I can't get into a room. Anyways, just want to see some people on and play against.

YES!! THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS THREAD!! Alright, most people get on around 9 PM @-6GMT. After that, it's all fair game. You could also change the title of your thread to "Post what time you'll get on", for future sessions.

all of this couldve been posted in the xlink whos who thread and it wouldve been just fine imo.
im on like all day, on some days.

Well, it could've, but I think that who's who should be for people to post their Xlink tag, and that there should be a separate thread about when to get on and the likes. Just my 2 cents...

Uh...this thread really doesn't make much sense. I mean. If you're just going to post the times that you're usually on, that's what the who's who thread is for.

And since it's likely to change from day to day, why post the times?

I would like everyone to follow this link. The wonderful people of xlink kai have already thought of a solution to this problem..it's called gametime hope this helps 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back