XMB pop-up

  • Thread starter Thread starter samai
  • 5 comments
  • 737 views
Messages
7
United States
Glendale
Messages
samaisamurai
I just bought a new DFGT, when I play occasionally I have pop-ups coming along like XMB or change of camera making the gameplay very frustrating. My other wheel didn't do that at all so I assume it comes from the DFGT, anyone got the same issue?
 
None of this in 3 years of DFGT ... is it on particular tracks ? like high forcefeedback tracks? ... i think you may have a malfunctioning button or two? any warranty left?
 
Last edited:
ya either a button or one of your thumbs going where it shouldn't... happens some times in the heat of the moment
 
it's a brand new wheel and my thumbs are not long enough to reach the PS button :)
 
Tell the store your issue and they'll fix it or probably replace for another new one.
 
I actually contacted Logitech support since I bought the wheel there online, they are making me troubleshot the wheel...
 
Back