'xxx laps of Midfield Raceway' - what sort of race?

Read the topic first!


  • Total voters
    11

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
Messages
4,283
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
SkylineObsession
Messages
Mangosaurus
There are three options to do this race in. The last two races you were racing against yourself (ghost car).

Option01:
Race against yourself in Free Run mode.

Option02:
Race against AI race cars (which will be a lot slower than your car) in Qualifying.

Option03:
Race against AI cars (race cars?) with tyre wear in Qualifying. These cars will be faster or about the same speed as your car.

Qualifying is good because you can run unlimited laps with the added bonus of AI competition and tyre wear.

Get your votes in peeps.

The damn thread is now up radicool02 and Blake!! ;) :D
 
Yes, option 3 is my idea, In Amature leage, Japan all GT cup or whatever it's called. But since a track has been decided I'll look for something with better oponents for midfield.

Good luck.
 
I voted because Blake told me to :lol:
 
I have that sort of power on people don't I?
 
Not on me. I do what I want when I want.
 
Go away!

Stupid 10 letter rule!
 
New car, new time - 1'06.210

I can get consistant 1'06.mid"

I should be able to hold that pace with Hard tires if we get tire wear (I hope)

All Japan GT Championship is that only viable pace for this race. The AI get approx 1'15.xxx lap times. Not as fast as I would hope for good competition but still.
 
Apparently my XJ220 is doing well.:D Can't wait to use it on the weekend.
 
Yeah well I could only get 1'08 out of it but it's consistant.

I tried my car with super hards and tires wear, it's very hard to handle with cold tires.
 
Lets see how good you guys are with tire wear:D........
 
I will do some testing on the weekend. I will hopefully have some time to do the race in the holidays. "get that damn thread up, lol"
 
I usually use super hards so it should be no trouble for me. But the Zonda's characteristic understeer really shows itself when on blue tires.
 
Dont let that sway ya, the Zonda is mighty quick :)
 
I know it is, good luck with SSR11 225:tup:
 
Thanks :)

looks like the 225 is gonna be a 2 day job
 
Was for me:(
 
So this is the pre-race thread to see how we should conduct the 225 laps at midfield and we would just start the qualifying session and run our 225 laps from there ? Tyre wear and AI are going to be interesting - I just hope I can find the time to do it !!
 
300 laps...
 
I will have the time, easly, I just need to get the step bro out of the house.:lol:
 
I'll give this poll until the end of the week and i'll make the proper race topic then. :cool:
I think we have a winner in Option03 anyway. :)
 
Yeah, so, Mustang-man, will we be doing it All Japan GT Challenge in Amature?
 
If that is the closest competition you can find, then yes. :)
 
Blake
300 laps...

Ooops - Ive got SS R11 225 imprinted on my brain !!

So 300 it is then - Actually after thinking about it I reckon midfield would be a lot more rewarding when doing 300 laps (compared to 225 at Tokyo!!)
 
lol, lucky the poll was pointless at that stage:D
 
Yeah I know and if any you'd have waited for me to vote it would have been a tie !!
 
Well I think a couple of other vottes were made after track had been decided, but meh. Anyway good luck racing and enjoy. When you get some lap times doown, plz share.
 
I'll be sure to put some lap times down on here - If they are worth mentioning !!

I want to keep my car secret though - I feel as if Ive found quite a good car to do the challenge in

Just to confirm that I cant use a race car and I have to have under 600 hp -Can someone confirm the cars that CANNOT be used as I remember there being some topic about the ts020 car and how its not allowed but its a road car ???

ps my car isnt the ts020 !!! :trouble:
 
ts020, ZZII aren't allowed, maybe some others. But yes, road cars under 600hp
 
Blake
ts020, ZZII aren't allowed, maybe some others. But yes, road cars under 600hp

Anyone got the list of the "others" ??

I wouldnt want to have a crack and then realise my efforts were all in vain !
 
Cars allowed:
- Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '00
- Acura NSX '93
- Acura NSX '97
- Acura Integra Type-R '95
- Acura RSX Type-S
- Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '99
- Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage '97
- Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Audi S4 '99
- Audi TT 1.8T quattro '00
- BMW 328ci '99
- Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport '96
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '00
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '97
- Chevrolet Camaro SS '00
- Chrysler PT Cruiser '00
- Daihatsu Storia X4 '98
- Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato R '97
- Dodge Viper GTS '98
- Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00
- Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00
- Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
- Honda Accord Euro-R '00
- Honda NSX Type R '92
- Honda NSX Type S Zero '97
- Honda S2000 '99
- Honda S2000 Type V '00
- Honda Integra Type-R '98 Spec
- Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '93
- Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98
- Honda CR-X Del-Sol SiR '93
- Jaguar XJ220 Road Car '92
- Jaguar XKR Coupe '99
- Lotus Esprit V8 SE '00?
- Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00
- Lotus Elise 190 '98
- Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99
- Mazda RX-8 '02
- Mazda Savanna RX-7 Infini III (FC) '90
- Mazda RX-7 Type RS '98
- Mazda RX-7 Type RZ '00
- Mazda MX5 '89
- Mazda MX5 '93
- Mazda MX5 1.8 RS '98
- Mazda MX5 RS '00
- Mazda MX5 VR Limited A
- Mazda Demio GL-X '99
- Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 '00
- Mercedes-Benz CL 600 '00
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '99
- Mini Cooper 1.3i '99
- Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '97
- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '95
- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '99
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR '98
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS '00
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS '01
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01
- Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) '97
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) '99
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34) '00
- Nissan Silvia K's 1800cc (S13) '88
- Nissan Silvia K's 2000cc (S13) '91
- Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96
- Nissan Silvia Spec R (S15) '99
- Nissan Silvia Varietta '00
- Nissan 180SX Type X '96
- Nissan 300ZX Version S 2 seater Twin Turbo '98
- Nissan 300ZX Version R 2by2 Twin Turbo '98
- Nissan Z Concept '03
- Opel/Vauxhall Speedster/VX220 '01
- Pagani Zonda C12
- Pagani Zonda C12S
- Peugeot 206 S16 '99
- Renault Clio Sport V6 24V '00
- RUF 3400S '00
- RUF RGT '00
- RUF CTR2 '96
- Shelby Cobra '67
- Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B STi Version '98
- Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Ver. VI '99
- Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX STi Ver. VI '99
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi '00
- Subaru Impreza Sports Wagon STi '00
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version 2001
- Subaru Legacy B4 RSK '98
- Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00
- Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96
- Suzuki Alto Works Suzuki Sports Limited '97
- Tommy Kaira ZZS '99
- Toyota MR2 GT-S '98
- Toyota MR2 G-Limited '98
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86 Type I) '85
- Toyota MR-S S Edition '99
- Toyota Supra RZ '97
- Toyota Supra SZ-R '97
- Toyota Altezza RS200 '98
- Toyota Vitz/Yaris Euro Edition '00
- Toyota Vitz/Yaris RS 1.5 '00
- Toyota Celica SS-II '99
- Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205) '95
- Toyota Toms Chaser X540
- TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
- TVR Griffith 500 '98
- Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 '00
- Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00
 
Back