'xxx laps of Midfield Raceway' - what sort of race?

Read the topic first!


  • Total voters
    11
I would say that the C12S shouldn't be in there but that's juts me.
 
I might run my RUF RGT... I love my RUF RGT.... :)
 
AHA !! My beauty is listed ! Its probably a bad choice and you all be like EH? why is bigjames using that heap of crap !

Ah well we'll see how I get on !
 
Now I really wanna know what it is!
 
Tell us what it is!
 
I knew I shouldnt have posted what I did because I knew you'd be asking what car it is. I'm not saying but I just think out of the list its the best car for me, its quick responsive and handles reasonably well.

Now this situation is urging me on to actually do the race - then we can see how the car goes and I can tell you what it is after we've finished !

 
I hate you!:grumpy:
 
Double post but completely different topic.

How are we proving that we've completed the required laps ? Is writing down all the laps enough proof ?

I havent got an x-port yet but I get paid friday so should be able to order one then - Does the PC need to be actually wired up to the PS2 or can you d/l stuff onto the x-port from the PS2 then u/l it to the PC ??
 
- Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato R '97

Big James Secret car..... 👎:lol:👍
 
Ive been found out !!!!

I love that car - the way it glides around corners and flies down the straights - I'll beat you all in my Mira !!


YEAH OK !!!!!
 
BigJamesGTI
How are we proving that we've completed the required laps ? Is writing down all the laps enough proof ?

Write down every lap, and take a screenshot of your tv once you have completed 300 laps(if you can).
 
Darin
- Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato R '97

Big James Secret car..... 👎:lol:👍

:lol:

Either that or the Pitz
 
👎:grumpy:👍

Fine....I smell sarcasm. :lol:
 
And pizza:D
 
OK so say a digital camera then I can put the image on the pc and post it.

My g/f Dad has a digital camera I think ? If I could only get a normal camera how do I go about getting it onto the PC? Ive got a scanner so is it as simple as that or will I need a paint kind of program??
 
Just scan it. Unless you have a digital camera with a USB port.
 
All you need is scanner, the scanners software should allow you to save the image as a jpg onto ur pc, then that's it.
 
Excellent - so Im going to really try to make time for this
 
Good:tup:

I won't be able to do it this weekend or the weekend after but after that I have 2 weeks off so I have plenty of time for this:D
 
It might be a case of leaving the PS2 on overnight for me !!

Or better still driving through the night !! :trouble:
 
Does the PC need to be actually wired up to the PS2 or can you d/l stuff onto the x-port from the PS2 then u/l it to the PC ??
 
Back