yamalen's gallery

• Thread starter yamalen
  • 183 comments
Little up.

1349744855-suzuka-circuit-68c800.jpg

1350445671-circuit-de-spa-francorchamps-69b800.jpg

1350444710-circuit-de-spa-francorchamps-83b800.jpg

1350608231-berne-marktgasse-17b800.jpg

258 really shows how PD neglected the standard models, but the idea of your shot is really nice and you've must've taken a long time to get the cars in position for a shot like that. Very nice.

That's some intense colour and light in the Caterham 7 shot. Looks like there's an explosion behind it or it's some kind of crazy modified drag car.

The retro editing of the Fiat 500's shot is quite nice though.

265 looks so damn amazing and has SO SO SO much potential to be something unbelievable. Love how you don't stick to the conventional 'rules of photography' nor 'editing', makes your stuff really unique.

Yes, Yamalen's style is really unique. I also love this Seven shot, top composition with an incredible pov and an awesome sense of motion. I also like a lot the first one and the painted canvas effect used for the last has a very good rendering.

Last edited:
Thank you Taiga. In editing i'm like a punk playing music in a garage.
I never try to follow the rules. I don't even know if they exists.
Dont believe Kodje. I pay this guy to post sweet things on my topic.

1351835242-clm02-800.jpg

1353126858-tokyo-r246-21b800.jpg

1378730809-circuit-de-rome-5c800.jpg

1354669045-trial-mountain-circuit-9b800.jpg

I appreciate the photo you've lent me, yamalen, I'll put whatever I had in my head yesterday into that photo.
Thanks a bunch, really like that Caterham shot. 👍

I'm feeling sorry to say that I can't appreciate those set of photos too positively short of the last shot - the first two pictures looking too bleary and which is what you ought to work on especially from the next time I advise.

Dont believe Kodje. I pay this guy to post sweet things on my topic.
And I want my money ;)
Once more four shots I like a lot.
The first one has a very impressive atmosphere, especially with this nice light. It fit perfectly with the car. The choice of focus point on the guy in the background in the 270 is very good, we can adopt the point of view of the other one (the one in the foreground) looking to him. It's very expressive. And the work on light and shadow is excellent in the last one.

All these pics offer a very great work on the contrast between light and darkness. As usual a choice of very original and artistic shots.

Nice to see another bunch of good pics in this gallery. Very artistical as usual with you Emmanuel 👍
I like a lot the light in the second shot and the misty effect on the third :)

You have some very interesting and different shot in you latest post, I like them mainly for that reason. I think from the latest bunch I like the last one best. Nice warm toning and soft feel. I think the typography looks a bit off in that position but the shot is very nice. 👍

Loving the crazy coloured Beetle! :D The Silvia looks great, and the neon effects Camaro looks really interesting. 👍

But what I'm really liking is the Ferrari engine update before it, looking at those fine details are what make for good viewing, and you've pulled off the shots very well. :D

Back