Aston Martin Valhalla (AM-RB 003 / Valkyrie Successor )

Antarctica
TRAPPIST-1g
ProjectWHaT

Even though Project 001 (Valkyrie) and Project 002 (Valkyrie AMR Pro) are barely in production, Aston has confirmed that there'll be a successor that'll debut in 2021. 500 will be made. It'll have a hybrid turbo engine. Unlike 001 and 002, it won't be a track car. It'll be usable on the road and on track with luggage space.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/aston-martin-project-003-brands-next-hypercar/

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if all 500 examples were already spoken for as soon as that sketch was released.

I'm not totally sure this'll be a Valkyrie successor. I heard a few years ago, they would be working on a lower level supercar. I think the 003 is that car.

I know of someone that cancelled their Valkyrie order because it was an un-useable track car. Maybe this will fill that useable hypercar role like a McLaren F1/Veyron.

The headline conjures images of this...

Baby Valkyrie doo doo doo doo doo doo

This car seems about on the insanity level of the outgoing laferrari or P1. And its the mid-range model. And its an Aston Martin. What happened.

If you had told me 6 years ago when the P1 came out that Aston martin would make something significantly faster than this, and something as fast as this, I probably would have laughed.

Looks like Aston Martin is keeping up the Norse mythology naming convention with this car – its official name is Valhalla (the palace of fallen warriors located in Asgard).

Last edited:
I admit it looks good. It seems that Aston got their act together after that thing... The Vantage. *shudders*
I think the Vantage is a good successor for the V8/V12 Vantage - especially the GT version looks cool -, like a "baby Vulcan" :) . On the other hand... these hypercars more or less looks the same to me.

This car seems about on the insanity level of the outgoing laferrari or P1. And its the mid-range model. And its an Aston Martin. What happened.
Partnership with Red Bull is what happened.
Kinda funny how we have to thank an energy drink brand for AM going bonkers with their cars.

To me, the proportions of the nose height look really off and much too low. It makes the front wheels look shrunk.

Hopefully they can make the flat-plane engine sound better than it does in the GT Black. That sounds so muffled it's more like a turbo-4 than a V8.

Last edited:
Back