Yamauchi drives new SLS prototype on Nürburgring!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex p.
  • 53 comments
  • 11,665 views
Messages
6,785
Germany
Hanover/Germany
Messages
alexpkas

here we go!

Looks like leaked footage. Does this mean we get the car in GT5?
What du you think (about the footage)? Update: Yes, it is in.

Hm, looks like they already laped it at the Nordschleife.
 
Last edited:
Is it me or does Polyphony get early dibs on everyone's car development programs? Or was this the press drive at the Nurburgring?

If it is the latter, it is still pretty righteous that he got invited. Freaking awesome.
 
Last edited:
I would say its in the game, we know how KY likes his Merc's (he has an SL which featured in the GT Concept 2002 intro). I really want to know if the SLR Stirling Moss is in.
 
awesome! Bit jealous though, Kaz can drive al the great cars, and on top of that, he's probably playing GT5 for at least a year or 2....
 
I would say its in the game

Everyone who has been to The359's thread, knows how assumptions work. But I would put it in the likely category.
 
Last edited:
Everyone who has been to The359's thread, knows how assumptions work. But I would put it in the likely category.

Yeah I know, all KY has to do is just look at a car and people are saying "its in GT!!" :lol:
 
It would be fun to have it in GT5 because IMO it's a great looking car. But they need to get the sound right because it sounds badass.(According to the videos I've seen) I guess we will have to wait and see.
 
Oh yeah,that car is driving around my city here in stuttgart,i´ve seen the test car very often here but I never have known whats under the black skin... i thought its the new slr... but now i know it...
 
i hope that car's in the game, it would be so much fun to drive :dopey:
 
Yeah I know, all KY has to do is just look at a car and people are saying "its in GT!!" :lol:

Let's all hope that he hasn't seen a Lada or Yugo.. or Skoda.
 
All these fun and games means he has more time on his hands now. Good sign.
 
Is it me or does Polyphony get early dibs on everyone's car development programs? Or was this the press drive at the Nurburgring?

If it is the latter, it is still pretty righteous that he got invited. Freaking awesome.


I'm not surprised. Every GT to have come out, they always seem to have all the new, concept version,to-be-announced or soon-to-be-out cars. Didn't PD design the Nissan GTR's dashboard?
 
Let's all hope that he hasn't seen a Lada or Yugo..

Never - I say NEVER - speak bad about the Holy Yugo.

It is a God's car.

You've ben warned.

:D
 
Is it me or does Polyphony get early dibs on everyone's car development programs? Or was this the press drive at the Nurburgring?

If it is the latter, it is still pretty righteous that he got invited. Freaking awesome.
yeah i know right, first nissan gtr, lotus evora, ferrari california, This man get's major respect in the "Automotive world"
 
Don't forget the new (current) STI.
 
Did he also get first dibs on the EVO IX?

Evo IX was released not long after GT4 and it took until GT5P make it in game and by then Evo X was out (in concept atleast).
 
Yeah I know, all KY has to do is just look at a car and people are saying "its in GT!!" :lol:
This must be in, Kaz is looking at it.
nws12524804294275027.jpg


Let's all hope that he hasn't seen a Lada or Yugo.. or Skoda.
Lada make some "interesting" cars as well as the more common cars, like this.
Lada-photo.jpg

One Lada I definitely would like to see in GT5 is this specific car.
111_r_1121097935_lada.jpg
 
i wouldn't mind having that in GT5.

why is the left front fender yellow?
 
The livery editor screwed up.
 
Imagine show the mercedes for the first time in the GT5 cover art.
 
i wouldn't mind having that in GT5.

why is the left front fender yellow?
It's not a fender, it's a single piece bonnet covering the entire front end ;).

It's yellow because someone decided to paint it yellow, that's as good a reason as I can come up with. Another one had a white arch only on that one side instead. Odd but that's how it was done for some reason.
 
Back