Yamauchi drives new SLS prototype on Nürburgring!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex p.
  • 53 comments
  • 11,665 views
Let's all hope that he hasn't seen a Lada or Yugo.. or Skoda.

I will pray that the Yugo is in.

yugo_amk_skopje_1600_sport.jpg


Yugo Cup FTW!
 
Oh God, If I see this in GT5, i'm going ot drop a piano on my TV :lol:
std_1971_Morris_Marina.jpg
 
Oh God, If I see this in GT5, i'm going ot drop a piano on my TV :lol:
std_1971_Morris_Marina.jpg

Careful of what you wish for.:nervous:
 
Nice to see 90% of this thread bear no relation to the actual title... :rolleyes:
 
It's nice to be Kazunori Yamauchi ;)
 
I`m not really sure if the video is proof enought for the Mercedes SLS to be in the actual GT5 game. Could also be in the PSP Version. :)

Kaz has a huge collection of very expensive cars and maybe he was just there to take a quick ride. :sly:
 
It's not a fender, it's a single piece bonnet covering the entire front end ;).

It's yellow because someone decided to paint it yellow, that's as good a reason as I can come up with. Another one had a white arch only on that one side instead. Odd but that's how it was done for some reason.

Could be to tell 2 cars from the same racing-team apart at a glance. Like they do with rearview mirrors etc. nowadays...
 
He also had drive the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.
 
Could be to tell 2 cars from the same racing-team apart at a glance. Like they do with rearview mirrors etc. nowadays...

That's exactly what it is. Autodelta, Alfa's works racing dept, used paint these 'stripes' on the corners of their works car to differentiate their different entries in the same events. I've seen them in white, yellow and green before.
 
He also drove that clasic, but schweet Jaguar at the festival of speed.
 
This new thread: Yamauchi checks SLS for photoshoot!
strengths the assumption that the car is in the game.
 
I'm surprised this info has not hit Auto blog yet, you know they like to keep tabs obsessively on Granturismo as much as we do.
 
I'm surprised this info has not hit Auto blog yet, you know they like to keep tabs obsessively on Granturismo as much as we do.

Really?...have to check it out, what's so big deal about it?
 
Yeah i think they should include the octavia vrs, the superb 3.6 4x4 and possibly the old fabia vrs
 
and if they have WRC license, it would be odd if they didn't include Fabia WRC
 
if there should be Skoda, it should be the old 130 coupe.. you know, the one with sporty intentions, without being a VW with new badges and body panels.
 
Let's all hope that he hasn't seen a Lada or Yugo.. or Skoda.

Or a Kia...although if he has seen one, I hope he used the (empty) engine bay as a toilet. :lol:
 
Back