Yamr - [closed!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 201 comments
  • 8,782 views
I was in the shower, first thing I've won thanks for the car!
 
put me in for the next one if you do not mind. Lets see if my luck is good again
 
Im in... Thanks.
 
Laserviper3, chackoflavs and tigersharkdude added.

Soon time for another random.org.. going as planned :D
 
Who won the 11-20 numbers? :)
 
Nobody yet, have to pull the number.

You feel any luck on your hands? :P
 
Outeke
Nobody yet, have to pull the number.

You feel any luck on your hands? :P

Nope, but I have been sitting here with my fingers and toes crossed since I entered, getting a bit sore :P
 
hahahahha

And what would you choose if your the one? 5x horn 112? :)
 
Outeke
hahahahha

And what would you choose if your the one? 5x horn 112? :)

Not sure, probably 5 completely random paints, but I'll cross that bridge if I win :)
 
Not sure, probably 5 completely random paints, but I'll cross that bridge if I win :)

OK, I offer you 3 paints if you pull out of the comp. How about that? haha
 
Outeke
OK, I offer you 3 paints if you pull out of the comp. How about that? haha

Haha, this has gone from a straight up competition to deal or no deal :P
 
Can i join, thanks ;)
 
Wich drift car would you like? over powered or an bit like the 350Z?
 
Wich drift car would you like? over powered or an bit like the 350Z?
Hey what you mean overpowered?I think there isnt cars like that if dont count X1,f1 etc ...
 
Hey what you mean overpowered?I think there isnt cars like that if dont count X1,f1 etc ...

An fully-tuned P Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70 800 break horsepower is overpowered for an driftcar. As it handles bad. Even the Speed 12 is overpowered but easy to control. When you have time to send my one?
 
I would prefer a car that can drift on automatic gearing like the 350Z.

Up to GT3 I did all manual gearing, GT4 got lazy and did auto, same as gt5 :)
 
I would prefer a car that can drift on automatic gearing like the 350Z.

Up to GT3 I did all manual gearing, GT4 got lazy and did auto, same as gt5 :)

Sure no problem 20th is your day.
 
As for the raffle, we have another winner!

Congrats Lak3rsFan, let me know what your interest is...
 
I'd like to enter! Thanks!
 
Cool! Count me in!
 
Back