Yamr - [closed!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 201 comments
  • 8,782 views
f1_stig
gotta hope nobody posts while your in the middle of the ten. and it would be a bit suspicious with 9 users show up (almost) at once with this being their only post.

Im only having a laugh lol doesnt take long to spam some messages tho, could do a hundred in 10 mins
 
NVM, reread the post, I don't get to rejoin until you get through #100 (and I was oh so close, one number off)... Oh well, maybe next time - thanks again for doing this...
 
Awesome peeps, good to know the world continue's while I'm asleep.

Everybody added, and winners 21-30 & 31-40 pulled out.

Congrats to JimmyJames and wrapture.
Please let me know what to send over :)

👍

1 more person and were halfway.....
 
I'm in mate what do I need?
 
Thanks mate,fingers crossed.:)
 
Im coming with my new darling...:lol:
Damn gonna make me jealous...

:lol: :lol:
Good morning my friend :)
Got awesome James Bond setup on my beetle,its impossible to drive 4 wheels :lol:
Just PM'd and mailed,hope you get yours too 👍
 
Hello, count me in please, cheers
 
I'm one of the unluckiest people on earth but i'll try here maybe life around GT is different :dopey:
Count me in please!
i'll choose a car if ever i was wrongly picked out :sick:
 
I'm one of the unluckiest people on earth but i'll try here maybe life around GT is different :dopey:
Count me in please!
i'll choose a car if ever i was wrongly picked out :sick:

Hi,

I don't favor anybody, but surely hope you win something!
At least your added to the list!

👍
 
Please add me mate. Could do with a bit of good luck!!!
 
Please add me mate. Could do with a bit of good luck!!!

Hey mate,

Long time no see...

I've added you to the list, now with some luck you get something :D
 
Baffle Baffle we fix another round on the Raffle!

And our lucky winner is..........

100paglie!

Congratulations, please let me know what you want to receive.
 
Count me in! :D
 
Me! :dopey:
 
59 please if not taken
 
Count me in!
 
Blitz24
Can't join back yet.

Oh oops my bad :P didn't realize it was the same thread.
 
you can put me in please
 
Back