Yao Ming's Cars and Paints *NOW RENTING*(New silver chrome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter yaoming3000
  • 56 comments
  • 3,152 views
Messages
123
Messages
am_95
I have the following cars up for trade, I am mainly looking for Race cars, LM cars, JGTC cars and matte paints:


Paints:

Silver Chrome *NEW*
Matte Black x2
Matte Pink x2
York Green (seafoam green)
Amaranth Metallic (deep purple)
British Racing Green
Midnight Purple Pearl
Midnight purple II and III

CARS:

RUF RGT 00 (no mods, 6,090 miles)
RUF BTR 86 (no mods, 29,839 miles)
RUF 3400S '00 (no mods, 8,945 miles)
RUF yellow bird **NEW**

BMW 2002 Turbo '73 (no mods, 55194 miles)

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00 (no mods, 466 miles)
Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex (AE86) '83 (no mods, 2,805 miles) one in white/black, one in rare red/black
Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10
Toyota MR-2 GT-S '97 (no mods, 9,898 miles)

Shelby GT350R (tuned to 500 hp, 39,424 miles)

Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03 (no mods, 557 miles)

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 (no mods, 1,630 miles)

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '94 (no mods, 9,715 miles)

RENTALS- Will rent cars for any specific race I have completed. I am up to NASCAR in ASpec mode.

rentals are for 24hrs unless otherwise agreed upon. Looking for tuning parts, paints, etc for rental service, depending on car and length of rental.

Lambo Gallardo (640 hp easily wins in bspec)

Nascar #42 Juan Pablo Montoya Impala (Racing Soft tires)

Zonda R (737 hp)

Lotus Elise 111R (race modded, 232 hp)

Shelby Cobra 427 (536 hp)

Ferrari F40 (658 hp)

Mini Cooper S (202 Hp)

Have others, just pm me with what you need.

Gone:
BMW M coupe 98
RUF CTR "Yellow bird" 87
BMW 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II touring Car
Subaru Impreza 22b STi '98
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Silver

PM or respond here with offers and questions.
 
Last edited:
Interested in the 22B STi. Can send you a matte gray (I think) if you're interested. Please let me know.
 
i got amuse R34 carbon skyline to trade are u int
 
interested in the 22b STi, I have a spare yellow bird at the moment. I would have to check my car list for anything else. Would be willing to buy you a premium of some sort to trade.
 
yaoming do you still have the 22b STi? I am interested in trading for it.
 
yaoming do you still have the 22b STi? I am interested in trading for it.

Yes, earlier deals for all my cars fell through, what are you offering
 
You want a Miura or a Chaparral 2D Race Car for the 22B Impreza?
 
CARBON R34 add me PSN ID IS : Sgt_Deeds2
 
You want a Miura or a Chaparral 2D Race Car for the 22B Impreza?

No thanks I have a Miura already and the Chaparral seems to be flooding the boards so I can wait on that one.
 
Damn. I'll offer a Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Racing livery) with 559HP/434TQ Stock. No upgrades. I'm sure it can do 800HP with upgrades.
 
Damn. I'll offer a Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Racing livery) with 559HP/434TQ Stock. No upgrades. I'm sure it can do 800HP with upgrades.

sorry already have it
 
Hmm got the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03 JGTC GT300 Class too?
 
Yes, earlier deals for all my cars fell through, what are you offering

Yellow Bird or a Tommy Kaira ZZII or something else anything you are looking for?
 
Yellow Bird or a Tommy Kaira ZZII or something else anything you are looking for?

The 22b is pending now, but if it falls through ill let you know
 
2 color changing paints for the matte pink? :D
 
You coming around anytime soon?
 
Red, I believe thats the only color it comes in.

Yeah, I'm not sure if there are any other colors. I was hoping it was a different color, but that's the only color I've seen, too.
 
Yeah, I'm not sure if there are any other colors. I was hoping it was a different color, but that's the only color I've seen, too.

What color do you want, I can send you a paint chip along with the car
 
What color do you want, I can send you a paint chip along with the car

I'm really just looking for cars that I like in factory-original colors I don't have. Thanks for the offer, though!
 
Back