Yao Ming's Cars and Paints *NOW RENTING*(New silver chrome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter yaoming3000
  • 56 comments
  • 3,153 views
What colour is the RUF RGT?
 
Interested in the NISMO 270.... please see if anything in my list interests you.
 
Okay, I think I'll pass. Thanks for your time, though.
 
Any particular Skylines you might be looking for?
 
Hi. do you take a Ferrari 430 yellow(0,0 km, new) for the yellowbird?
I have an '82 Audi Quattro and an Audi RS4, too!
 
Hi. do you take a Ferrari 430 yellow(0,0 km, new) for the yellowbird?
I have an '82 Audi Quattro and an Audi RS4, too!


deal (430 for yellowbird), add me on psn am_95 I am online now
 
I want matte dark green if you want to trade it for another matte color.
I have matte black ,matte light green,matte yellow,matte purple.
 
Got any cars like toyota 7 or 2j that would do good in the historic racing cup in a and b-spec you can loan out for 24h for 2 silver matte paints?
 
Going out so I'll check back in a few hours.
 
100% Trustworthy, I went first on the Toyota 7 loan and he gave me the car right after he got his gifts. Fast and easy trade, thanks a lot!
 
How are you driving with a messed up foot all the time!?
 
What are you after for the Trueno SS?
 
Back