Joao71 Messages 383 Paços de Ferreira Messages Joao71 Mar 21, 2011 #1 I don't know if someone as already ask this.If so, sorry guys. what do the yellow circles on B-Spec Driver profile mean? thank you in advance.
I don't know if someone as already ask this.If so, sorry guys. what do the yellow circles on B-Spec Driver profile mean? thank you in advance.
A ahwaijai Messages 110 Messages genevo Mar 21, 2011 #2 They are lights indicating how much prize money is accumulated from remote racing.
ASH32 Messages 4,962 Nelson, England Messages GTP_ASH32 Mar 21, 2011 #3 Look here:- Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Remote Race FAQ
Joao71 Messages 383 Paços de Ferreira Messages Joao71 Mar 21, 2011 #4 ahwaijai They are lights indicating how much prize money is accumulated from remote racing. Click to expand... oh ok, thanks.I thaught they were something else beacusae there also information about the exact number of credits on the profile Thank you
ahwaijai They are lights indicating how much prize money is accumulated from remote racing. Click to expand... oh ok, thanks.I thaught they were something else beacusae there also information about the exact number of credits on the profile Thank you