Yellow lamborghini Miura paint name ???

Messages
73
Messages
rubberscrubber
The £15,000,000 one from the dealership, does anyone know the paint chip name for the yellow/orange colour..
 
I think it starts with "gallio",I'll check soon if someone hasnt told ya yet :)
 
I think it starts with "gallio",I'll check soon if someone hasnt told ya yet :)

No, "Giallo Eviros" is from the Murcielago. Just checked. ;)

The Miura color is nameless & you don't get a paint chip when you buy the car.
 
No, "Giallo Eviros" is from the Murcielago. Just checked. ;)

The Miura color is nameless & you don't get a paint chip when you buy the car.

Yup, you are right, just backed up and bought the car, no name.
the game must treat the car as a race car.
 
The paint may not have a name IRL as there was only ever one of that prototype.
 
Back