R rubberscrubber2 Messages 73 Messages rubberscrubber Mar 4, 2011 #1 The £15,000,000 one from the dealership, does anyone know the paint chip name for the yellow/orange colour..
The £15,000,000 one from the dealership, does anyone know the paint chip name for the yellow/orange colour..
phil bell Messages 3,928 Messages PepsiMaxCrew Mar 4, 2011 #2 I think it starts with "gallio",I'll check soon if someone hasnt told ya yet
ZeGermanBastorD Messages 1,878 Bavaria Messages TheGermanBastorD Mar 4, 2011 #3 phil bell I think it starts with "gallio",I'll check soon if someone hasnt told ya yet Click to expand... No, "Giallo Eviros" is from the Murcielago. Just checked. The Miura color is nameless & you don't get a paint chip when you buy the car.
phil bell I think it starts with "gallio",I'll check soon if someone hasnt told ya yet Click to expand... No, "Giallo Eviros" is from the Murcielago. Just checked. The Miura color is nameless & you don't get a paint chip when you buy the car.
R rubberscrubber2 Messages 73 Messages rubberscrubber Mar 4, 2011 #4 ZeGermanBastorD No, "Giallo Eviros" is from the Murcielago. Just checked. The Miura color is nameless & you don't get a paint chip when you buy the car. Click to expand... Yup, you are right, just backed up and bought the car, no name. the game must treat the car as a race car.
ZeGermanBastorD No, "Giallo Eviros" is from the Murcielago. Just checked. The Miura color is nameless & you don't get a paint chip when you buy the car. Click to expand... Yup, you are right, just backed up and bought the car, no name. the game must treat the car as a race car.
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Mar 4, 2011 #5 The paint may not have a name IRL as there was only ever one of that prototype.
R rubberscrubber2 Messages 73 Messages rubberscrubber Mar 4, 2011 #6 aaahhhh I see, the mystery is now solved 💡