Yet another Athletics drugs scandal - Gay & Powell fail drug tests.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 7 comments
We should have an separate set of events for people like this. No rules what so ever when it comes to performance enhancers.

You just have to accept that somehow, some way, they're all on one thing or another. Although I find it hard to believe Tyson Gay would do drugs knowing how strict the USATF is. Must have been something new and, until-now, undetectable.

It's too hard to compete without some kind of PED, especially when everyone else is doing it.

Jamaican Discus athlete Allison Randall has been caught, as well as Turkish cyclist and winner of the Round of Turkey Mustafa Sayar.

I always love the "I never knowingly took steroids" line.:lol:

That being said, you would think if they truly had no idea what their nutritionist/doctor/stranger behind a store was giving them, they would make it their mission to make it known considering how much testing is currently done. If they are stupid enough to just take/inject/rub anything given to them without questioning, they deserve to get busted for using PED's.

On a side-note, has Vegas started doing odds on who will get busted next?:dopey:

Latest Posts

Back