Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Like / Dislike?
*EDIT* Fixed resolution :P

Attachments

• r332.gif
    r332.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 97
:lol: Yeah it's the same car, the same palette, but not the same picture. Not that i'm bothered. The R33 is a great car and the palette i stole off IR ;) I like it 👍, meh on the indicator section, but i didn't do any better :D

Its actually got a few colors that are DIFFERENT from yours initial, but i respect that initial and i will use my own palette next time.

Originally posted by donbenni
:lol: Yeah it's the same car, the same palette, but not the same picture. Not that i'm bothered. The R33 is a great car and the palette i stole off IR ;) I like it 👍, meh on the indicator section, but i didn't do any better :D
The way you said that made me feel like you think this is the first time I've done a vector car. Ive been doing this for a while before you started. Sorry if that what you meant lol :P Just wanted to point that out. no offence. I do, infact, like the R33. I like it better than any other Skyline! Again, no offence. ;)
-TD

Ha, I own ****ing everything.
No...I create all my own palettes meaning you wont find just those same exact hues used more than once on someone elses car. And I mean all of the hues, not just one. You get what Im trying to say here?

*blacks, lol. There is only one black*

theres only one white also ;) BTW, the only colors i used were the tail lights, main color, and one of the highlight colors. thats all i used.

Back