Yoda's Gallery LMP Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back:tup: You have some catching up to do. There have been some great pics since you've been gone.:)

Welcome back man, I'm back, too. I need to take a break sometimes, helps me refocus.

Thanks alot guys. Specially to you VR6, you are one of the few that really have ensipered me, being one of the few that have had a gallery longer then me. :cheers:

Thanks alot guys. Specially to you VR6, you are one of the few that really have ensipered me, being one of the few that have had a gallery longer then me. :cheers:

That means a ton! You are/were the few that really gave it (my gallery) a good look and left some great comments...give it a look now, at some current stuff. Id like to hear your opinion...right now Im working on an update (finally won a car Ive been yearning for).:)

Welcome back man. Like vr6 said there have been some really good pics while you were away. Anyways, that pic is really nice, love the lighting.

That means a ton! You are/were the few that really gave it (my gallery) a good look and left some great comments...give it a look now, at some current stuff. Id like to hear your opinion...right now Im working on an update (finally won a car Ive been yearning for).:)

You deserve the credit! I think i've looked through your whole gallery from page1-78 a couple times today. Just reviewing your work. I love your work because you don't do a whole lot of photoshop, and you don't get into all of that fake blur. You use the blur that comes in the game, thats what I like to see. Everyshot of yours is different, and I can't think of how hard it is to find a good new angle, but you really seem to be good at it. :cheers: I would like to see your next update. Wondering what car is at the moment.

EDIT: Thanks Krame, like VR6, your another one that has been a big enfluence in the past year+. I'm loving your gallery, and i'm going to check it out right now! :) :cheers:

I like the new banner, but it is a shame about Yoda being in the banner, because it would of looked better without him.

Thats a great battle shot, I love it!!! I also like the fact of being dark, really nice. It might be an old shot, but it is fantastic. Cheers Yoda!!

kinda too late to say nice pics but......... it seems all the cool people with a bunch of pictures that i have idled upon since i was a nooby :dopey: are being banned for stupid crap. its really quite saddening :(

So he's banned again...

I did see the full sized picture. And I know its an old picture. I was just saying my opinion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back