You CANNOT trade cars worth 1,000,000 cr and over! Details within.

• Thread starter kingaraya
  • 435 comments
Pretty much. Really disappointed in PD though. It's tough to get cars above 5 mil. It would be much easier if trading was back to the way it was or seasonals gave as many credits as before.

I've tried to grind, auto-grind, and grinding using remote racing. I've finally given up and birthday-glitched the two cars from '67 I desperately wanted. I simply put them up as share so I can "borrow" them whenever I want. At least it let's me enjoy the cars without worrying about grinding all day at work. I just have to go to my alt accts to mod the cars. It's silly but it works good enough at this point.

I didn't have to cheat or get bored to get my F10. I did American Championship at Indy in multiple cars, until I got 10 million credits. I also didn't do it in one day.

A true grinder knows when to stop and take a break, and he also knows how to avoid boredom.

I split it up between 5 cars. Make sure that you have more than 3 cars within the regulations. Makes things interesting.

I trade cars of equal value. Jus so happened that I had the XJ13 my friend wanted and he had the Mk IV GT40 that I wanted, so we traded.

I'm actually glad that there's a trade cap. My only suggestion is that it be a 2.5 million cr, so that proper prize cars can be given out.

"A true grinder knows when to stop and take a break, and he also knows how to avoid boredom. "

Yeah man. I just put the rubberband on in the morning with a x2010 and go have fun for the rest of the day. I come back in the evening to a nice surprise everytime.

If they're going to make it impossible to trade the expensive cars, couldn't they at least make it possible to sell them finally? That way I can get a little bit of money out of some 20Million cr. car that I discovered I don't like to drive and buy something else? I've got one S. Vettel X2010 that I got from hitting b-spec level 35 and another from the S. Vettel challenge. What the heck am I supposed to do with two of the EXACT same car? I guess the older one is going to get shared online for my friends that don't have one yet.

I don't think that's asking too much, is it?

marcus_war
I didn't have to cheat or get bored to get my F10. I did American Championship at Indy in multiple cars, until I got 10 million credits. I also didn't do it in one day.

A true grinder knows when to stop and take a break, and he also knows how to avoid boredom.

I split it up between 5 cars. Make sure that you have more than 3 cars within the regulations. Makes things interesting.

I trade cars of equal value. Jus so happened that I had the XJ13 my friend wanted and he had the Mk IV GT40 that I wanted, so we traded.

I'm actually glad that there's a trade cap. My only suggestion is that it be a 2.5 million cr, so that proper prize cars can be given out.

For F10 I did Dream Car Championship B-Spec 10 times and skipped the last race, I used a red bull x1 s. Vettel and took me a few days maybe like 2,3 or 4, I can't really remember

The only cars worth trading are the ones over 1mil cr so I hope in the future they develop a better system and bring trading back. I dont know what the duping is everyone is referring too but its a racing game ... who really cares lol.

Last edited:
Is there not a way for any moderator to make this complusive reading before any new member posts a new thread regarding trading really expensive cars like red bulls for a starters.
Plus also the Black listed cars thread that is also a sticky.?
Would also make good reading to new members too.
It would just make the trading place a little less cluttered with people asking for cars which can not be traded?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I didn't want to grind to get the F10/F2007 so i did some trading and got 2 level 24 tickets. Then i got them for free!!! I also did the birthday glitch to get the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car. I'm not going to spend 20,000,000 on that car.

If you want to make a lot of money, do the seasonal events. You get almost half a million for each supercar festival race. I went from 2 million to 20 million in a few hours

Just win the Expert Seasonals and dupe one of the lvl 21, 22 or 23 ticket every day. Thats what im doing now and hey, already got the Ferrari 330 p4....mazda 787B and so on...

now i can buy regularly the lower prize cars and all the expensive things are just rewarded

Very late, I know... but to clarify;

I know I can gift an L24 ticket (having done so) despite the minimum value of the resulting cars being in excess of 2,000,000 Cr.

Is the restriction simply for tickets that represent only one car, the value of which would exceed 1,000,000 (i.e. the horrid X2010)?

I try'd to give away/trade my: audi quarko laMans and it didn't work :( Can't sale it either, i have to throw it away! Strange choice PD made...., again.
Luckely they make some pretty good choices and a lot more too.... -LOL-
But anyone knows why i can't: sale / trade or give away this cheap* car ???
*= I'd be very surprised if the audi quarko laMans costs more then: 100.000 Cr., and i'll go kookoo if it costs more then: 1 million Cr.
Greetings stano(doesn't know the value)666
Ps.., someone wants to steal the audi quarko laMans from my garage? I'll put some expensive ensuring policy on it..,then we split profit**.., o.k.
**= You go to exclusive holiday resort.., or Australia (nice & old fashion).., probably on some remote island..,
and i go swim in cash. :sly:

This limit is a big 🤬!one of my friend has 2 gt40. I asked him to trade with me but this limit doesn't let me do that!I hate that and a will hate FOREVER.

the limit hurts people who never bought cars, just shared them off friends which is a bit wrong but then they are only cheating themselves, PD is punishing everyone for a minorities lazyness, PD should at least drop the transaction limit or take the money limit off, or do both, ill accept a limit between 2.5-7 million, but PD or any other games companies NEVER listen to ordinary people who buy the games and then the makers keep on messing around with the game people bought turning it into something else...
It sounds like something illegal actually but PD will get around that.

might be a silly questions but cars in excess of the $1mill are not tradeable EVEN IN TICKET FORM correct?

might be a silly questions but cars in excess of the $1mill are not tradeable EVEN IN TICKET FORM correct?

CORRECT tickets of a car stating what car it is and its over a million then UNTRADEABLE random tickets like the ticket 1000, 67 for instance randomise the car you get so it cant register it as a expensive ticket

OK here is the steps on how you can obtain every car in the game named PERMA BORROWING
I've done this as well
yes u can obtain every car that's on the list except DLC cars
very time consuming 1hr+ each car

1st of all here are the steps to follow to successfully collect every car

1 play GT5
2 have friends put cars you want on there share cars
3 borrow this friends car
4 save your game INGAME ( red dot, record button if you didn't know )
& make sure your driving your friends car THE LOANER
5 exit the game
6 back-up your save data
7 delete GAME UTILITY DATA not your save data for progression the part thats the patches,tracks and so on
8 load the game back up DON'T INSTALL THE PATCHES hit circle to bypass & play offline
9 enter GT MODE access garage, change car
10 re-save, in-game
11 QUIT GAME & RELOAD install the patches open your garage ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh its still there but no red key its mine now
12 borrow another car and repeat steps 1-11

very lengthy process not to much in the deleting part, in the reinstalling the patches thats the longest good 1hr if your nets not that good

never reinstall your main game data if your going to keep PERMA BORROWing your friends cars, once your finished then reinstall your main game data thats the only way to speed up the process

if you had DLC cars you will lose them until you finished PERMA-BORROWING once your reinstalling your main game data to the hard drive then re download the DLC cars. 1 once your installed your game data 2 then re download your DLC cars to your garage

THERE IS NO LIMIT Any car(NOT DLC), any price the only cost is your time to borrow, delete, load, change car, load reinstall the patches and repeat that process :banghead: :cheers:thought i'd put in a helpful step list on what you can do about your collecting

Last edited:
was there really any need for writing that size? why not just default?

sorry mate i'll shrink it i'm a bit tired so it looks alright from were im looking which is more for a pillow rite now

I can see 4 things that PD fixed with this.

1. Duping of the most valuable cars (X1s, Group C/LMP, F1s, Rally etc.) is now stopped.
2. Birthday glitching is now dead.
3. Car Values and rareness actually is back in order, as cars will actually require credits to buy.
4. GT5 is now played the way it's supposed to be played, by earning the cars, and not abusing and cheating the system to get cars for free.

Whether you think the ones mentioned above are issues, that's your opinion. On the other hand, I think this is an effective method to prevent people from abusing the system while allowing backup saves. For the people who earned their cars with their hard earned credits, this is a good thing. For the people who don't want to spend time or don't have time to play, this is a bad thing. [ Agree totally with everything said! drove me mad that loads of kids on level 10...etc had x10'S of every colour]

I can see 4 things that PD fixed with this.

1. Duping of the most valuable cars (X1s, Group C/LMP, F1s, Rally etc.) is now stopped.
2. Birthday glitching is now dead.
3. Car Values and rareness actually is back in order, as cars will actually require credits to buy.
4. GT5 is now played the way it's supposed to be played, by earning the cars, and not abusing and cheating the system to get cars for free.

Whether you think the ones mentioned above are issues, that's your opinion. On the other hand, I think this is an effective method to prevent people from abusing the system while allowing backup saves. For the people who earned their cars with their hard earned credits, this is a good thing. For the people who don't want to spend time or don't have time to play, this is a bad thing. [ Agree totally with everything said! drove me mad that loads of kids on level 10...etc had x10'S of every colour]

i think u can

@ monkey poop pants yeah mate you can still send them :)
@Carson79;5729287 i totally agree play the game to earn them i've done a lot of miles on this game 132k km not as much of a like a friend of mine 346k km

i also earned every car i have except 3 i got from this :guilty: cause it was pissing me off racing 2000 races, jumping in the race and exiting for 500 of them just to get 1 car of the 6 i needed its a long haul collecting them all worse now after patch 1.07 but as of 1.10 its tightened up even more to get some cars by passing them & quick cash (nurburgring 24hr) thats why this was posted but also its posted over 26 sites that ive seen it in :cheers:

OK here is the steps on how you can obtain every car in the game named PERMA BORROWING
I've done this as well
yes u can obtain every car that's on the list except DLC cars
very time consuming 1hr+ each car

1st of all here are the steps to follow to successfully collect every car

1 play GT5
2 have friends put cars you want on there share cars
3 borrow this friends car
4 save your game INGAME ( red dot, record button if you didn't know )
& make sure your driving your friends car THE LOANER
5 exit the game
6 back-up your save data
7 delete GAME UTILITY DATA not your save data for progression the part thats the patches,tracks and so on
8 load the game back up DON'T INSTALL THE PATCHES hit circle to bypass & play offline
9 enter GT MODE access garage, change car
10 re-save, in-game
11 QUIT GAME & RELOAD install the patches open your garage ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh its still there but no red key its mine now
12 borrow another car and repeat steps 1-11

very lengthy process not to much in the deleting part, in the reinstalling the patches thats the longest good 1hr if your nets not that good

never reinstall your main game data if your going to keep PERMA BORROWing your friends cars, once your finished then reinstall your main game data thats the only way to speed up the process

if you had DLC cars you will lose them until you finished PERMA-BORROWING once your reinstalling your main game data to the hard drive then re download the DLC cars. 1 once your installed your game data 2 then re download your DLC cars to your garage

THERE IS NO LIMIT Any car(NOT DLC), any price the only cost is your time to borrow, delete, load, change car, load reinstall the patches and repeat that process :banghead: :cheers:thought i'd put in a helpful step list on what you can do about your collecting

Awsome, just what was needed.YET ANOTHER post on this in a thread that its not needed in.You also failed to mention depending on your net speed, it takes about 1hr PER car you do this with.

x_Jack_x
Awsome, just what was needed.YET ANOTHER post on this in a thread that its not needed in.You also failed to mention depending on your net speed, it takes about 1hr PER car you do this with.

Actually 1hour would be a dream for me, it takes around 38 seconds per MB for me O__O so 1500Mb takes a bit longer than 1 hour :)

I have Australian ADSL1 grand total 4.5mbps download and it takes me an hour a car if you have slower net that me you wouldn't be able to connect to a lobby for online races :)

Australia ADSL ranked 27/31 countries in the world for net speed

Damn...I just got a second GT by citoren race car and wanted to trade it for something good. Now it seems I have a 5million credit paper weight.

Back