You have a choice.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 37 comments
  • 1,748 views

Which do you go for?


  • Total voters
    60

Danny

Code Red
Premium
Messages
24,137
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Messages
Grim10
Messages
Are you kidding?
Which do you go for?

And picking the more expensive Punto just to make more on resale is banned.

Reasoning is encouraged!

abarths.jpg


I'd go for 500, because it looks cooler to me, and I'd really appreciate the smaller size in city driving.
 
Last edited:
500 thank you.
 
2 cool cars, but I have to go for the 500. The ultimate combination of badass and cute.
 
The 500, cool little thing there!

I Bet you can get babes with that thing as well! "Oh my god how cute it is! <3" :lol:
 
Cinquecento
 
That's Italian actually ^^ But nevermind that, get the 500!
Oh, but still without the spanish lessons I wouldn't understand it.. :sly:

Sorry for going offtopic!
 
some stats on each car wouldnt go a miss to help people make a decision.

Just to note, the 500 is basically a 2 seater if you have two average sized adults in the front.
 
The 500. It's just more desirable as far as I'm concerned. Though hand me the keys to either and I'd be a happy man.
 
I'd probably take the 500 too. I don't know much about the Punto, but the 500 sounds like quite a car.
 
Punto, actually. I mean, not that I don't like the 500, but I would like a slightly larger...and more powerful...car.

Besides, who can argue with an S2000 Rally Pedigree?

tr_solowow1.jpg
 
I chose the 500. It looks better, its a bit cheaper, probably goes like hell as well.
 
The 500. ;)
So why you asked Danny? Are you gonna buy one of those cars? :dopey:
 
Abarth+1000+TC..jpg


So I vote 500 even though it's flipped around from what it should be (Rear engine, rear drive).
 
The Punto, I really like how this looks over the 500. I do still really like the 500, but I just like the Punto more.
 
Punto.

As I obviousley have insecure thoughts about my sexuality and must back it up by taking ladies to the slightly roomier backseats.
 
500 Abarth, thank you. No-one will expect it to pack as much performance as it does.
 
Punto, I much prefer the look of it, I do like the 500 I just like the Punto better.
 
How come you don't have an "other" option?
 
Because you're being held at penpoint inside Fiat's showroom, and the previously-charming saleswoman is now demanding you pick one of the Abarth models she ordered in by mistake, so her boss doesn't find out. The price you pay for insolence is "a real good drawing on the face".

Saleswoman.JPG
 
Since you put it that way, I'll have the 500 please. Thanks.
 
Because you're being held at penpoint inside Fiat's showroom, and the previously-charming saleswoman is now demanding you pick one of the Abarth models she ordered in by mistake, so her boss doesn't find out.
Ah, so we can blackmail her, this opens up a whole lot of other options. ;)
 
Ah, so we can blackmail her, this opens up a whole lot of other options. ;)

:lol:

But surely you'd be gentlemanly and take one of these lovely Fiats off her hands? Starting to think maybe there should have been an other option after all.
 
I dont know which is which, but I am choosing the black one because it looks cooler.
 
I chose the more expensive Punto just to make more on resale.

But i voted for the 500.
 
500, for the same reasons as you and well Punto sounds puny.
 
Back