G GamerHugo Messages 33 Messages GamerHugo Dec 10, 2010 #1 Ain't been on my PS3 in 3 days and I come back on to find I cannot join 1 server without being disconnected. Whats up? My internet connection is solid, no problems with any other game I play.
Ain't been on my PS3 in 3 days and I come back on to find I cannot join 1 server without being disconnected. Whats up? My internet connection is solid, no problems with any other game I play.
MEATHOLE1958 Messages 69 Messages MEATHOLE1958 Dec 11, 2010 #2 Your getting kicked, ive noticed that when you threaten the room owners dominance you get kicked. Last night i had a few races came third or forth everythings ok, switched cars won, got kicked. Little meglomaniacs! thats the problem.
Your getting kicked, ive noticed that when you threaten the room owners dominance you get kicked. Last night i had a few races came third or forth everythings ok, switched cars won, got kicked. Little meglomaniacs! thats the problem.