You know something isn't right when...

• Thread starter JDigital
  • 41 comments
You join a game and find a 14 person grid (SCHWEET!), 10 of the cars are tuned clios and 4 others are assorted. At the end of 10 laps, first through tenth places are all Clios...

Lame. I hate Clios.

In before: I'm tired of all this whining... even though I'm whining about you whining.

EDIT: forgot to add, feel free to post your GT Foxworthy quotes...

"You know something isn't right when..."

"You know something isn't right when you enter a 650PP event with 649" ;)

Referring to me? I ran one race at 649 just testin out r2's on the car I was running and couldn't get a solid 650 the way I wanted, so just left it 649. Think it was the F430

You join a game and find a 14 person grid (SCHWEET!), 10 of the cars are tuned clios and 4 others are assorted. At the end of 10 laps, first through tenth places are all Clios...

Lame. I hate Clios.

In before: I'm tired of all this whining... even though I'm whining about you whining.

EDIT: forgot to add, feel free to post your GT Foxworthy quotes...

"You know something isn't right when..."

You know something isnt right when even if you were in a clio you still wouldn't place first through tenth.

"You know something isn't right when you enter a 650PP event with 649" ;)

Referring to me? I ran one race at 649 just testin out r2's on the car I was running and couldn't get a solid 650 the way I wanted, so just left it 649. Think it was the F430

No not at all, it was aimed at the "wondering why" thread 👍

...You know something isn't right when you wake up with a hangover and you are wearing different clothes than you had on the night before :dopey:

Had a new one...

You know you play too much GT5 when you accidentally shave 35 seconds off your time to the convenient store which is only 3 blocks away.

You know something isn't right when youre searching for triangle on your steering wheel in your normal car to reverse.... :D

You know something isn't right when a battalion of Clio's steams past you as if you were stand still.

I was in the Z. They can brake later... Turn better and go faster on the straights. Baloney! I was scared, and no matter how hard I pushed my poor Z, the little engine who could just couldn't anymore.

You know something isn't right when a battalion of Clio's steams past you as if you were stand still.

I was in the Z. They can brake later... Turn better and go faster on the straights. Baloney! I was scared, and no matter how hard I pushed my poor Z, the little engine who could just couldn't anymore.

:lol:

Those pesky Clios... atleast they didnt punt you...

You know there's something wrong when you start to let someone pass you because your car is not fast enough. That does not mean you must start cutting corners as you do in life. Now there's something wrong with that.

You know something isn't right when somebody creates a thread like this in the GT5p subforum." :P

Last edited:
You know something isn't right when someone in Clio isn`t able cleanly overtake Jaguar which is 5 sec. per lap slower than Clio.

ITs not right that such a wimpy car should be the class of the PP650 Suzuka. Sorry. I hate the Clio Tuned

Back