You know something isn't right when...

• Thread starter JDigital
  • 41 comments
You know something isn't right when somebody creates a post like this 'you know something isn't right when somebody creates a thread like this in the GT5p subforum.' in the thread called "You know something isn't right when..."

tut tut

something isnt right when you enter a PP650 event and there is a F2007 in the grid next you and laps you once.

Today morning i accidently clicked start and was like oh forget, lets see if good racers are on and there were couple of GT_ro drivers so i thought, well lets try it.

Someones named OFFLINE was in the F2007 and yea... what to say... :S

Chris

You know something isn't right when a ford gt is in a 650pp race. He is 95% likely to be a punter.

ITs not right that such a wimpy car should be the class of the PP650 Suzuka. Sorry. I hate the Clio Tuned

I don't like it either Chad.
It not right when it dominates the 650pp class,reguardless of the circuit.
I'll stick with my Lotus though,win or lose,the Lotus is more fun to drive.

you know something isn't right when you are (automaitaclly) driving up to the start line and another online racer screams past you to take first of 15 cars, only to spin out while still in autopilot, and then when you gain control of the car, the camera is in the middle of the interior looking directly at the centre console, and you have no control:odd:

Still, the PS3 didn't freeze. S'all good

Clio is not the real problem, because this way or another there just have to be one car that dominates some races/tracks.

And judgining of my recent 650PP Suzuka experience with EU servers, outside the "Clio Cupe races", Clios are now weapons of choice mainly fror newbie drivers and those individuals who wants to win without compromise.

However, every day there are more and more drivers who drive Suz with F430, California, M3 and even Viper, providing very competitive enviroment. M3 is especially intresting car in this phase, since it can compete with F430 with no problem and own it as long as it driven by good driver.

And for the Clios - from 5 races I drove yesterday only one race had a driver who can actually drive the beast with sub 2:06 lap times. In all other races I had no problem in owning every single Clio driver with my F430, and I'm not such a great driver since my average lap is around 2:07:500.

So, no real problem there - if it isn't Clio, it would be F430 or M3 or whatever. There is always someone or something better, that's the way life goes. Good thing is that Clio is nothing but "just another car with good grounding" as long as it driven by average drivers.

You know something isn't right when even after you had your clio outrun (on OP's occasion) and the next race you join is almost exactly the same...

Clio's should have +120 points:grumpy:

You know something isent right when your in a full grid race, Only to find out that every one dive bombs into the Kitty litter.... You then realise what is about to happen and so the smile is wiped right off your face.

You know something isnt right when you smell a poopy diaper... and the kids arent home.
You know something isnt right when you take a smoke break, on the toilet. lol.

in regards to the clios- F them. tuned car on R3's under 650pp... cant get R1's on a tuned Lotus.

You know something isnt right when you tell the Police "I was just hot lapping"
You know something isnt right when your GT skills are needed for after work "side jobs" lol
You know something isnt right when you eat taco's two days in a row. i gotta stop
You know something isnt right when you put your socks on, and there is something gooey in there.
one more
You know something isnt right when your belly sits up on your old ladys back, and she likes it.

Back