You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

• Thread starter GT5Power
  • 502 comments
You bought xbox one and forza 5 but its just sitting there since you are having to much fun timelapping cars in gt6.

Am I the only one having both but prefer gt6 mostly for how the cars feel against the road? I love it!
Not all cars but some are just fantastic! And even though forza 5 kick gt6 ass in most ways and can be a totally amazing experience, gt6 is still better! Because the feel of tiregrip on tarmac is great!

Try the miata touring car if you havent already!

When you understand the weight of cars in kg better than in pounds.
Only applies if you normally use imperal units?

... When you're considering becoming a sim racer on PC instead due to GT6 lack of online lobbies and stuff to do.

when your parole officer shows up at your door because you failed to pay your child support to your ex-wife who left you because you have no job and play a pointless game with cars that you cannot afford because you have no job. very long sentence, incredible rant

when your parole officer shows up at your door because you failed to pay your child support to your ex-wife who left you because you have no job and play a pointless game with cars that you cannot afford because you have no job. very long sentence, incredible rant

When you're a parole officer showing up at a guy's door because he failed to pay his child-support to his ex-wife, but as soon as you see that he's got GT6 running you get distracted and end up planning an online racing-league with him instead.

And then you get fired and your wife leaves you because you have no job, etc.

It's the circle of life.

...when you want to break your GT6 disc into tiny little pieces at being frustrated at how buggy and lame it is at times.

Here is another one that I forgot.

When you are at the Toronto autoshow and you find yourself playing gt6 while taking part in a demonstration of how you should not text and drive. And a camera pointed at you in your face as part of a possible commercial.

If any one sees a Toronto autoshow commercial where a camera is pointed at a teen who is using a wheel and wearing a bright blue American eagle hoodie, that's me.

Last edited:
When you start clipping the apex of corners with your shopping trolley at the supermarket
It never fails, I do it every time!
I always stay on the racing line for sure and where the floor has rubbered up from shoes.

Also, I drafted "Granny" down and around produce(:yuck:) as fast as possible! It felt like a Redbull passing a Fiat on the last stretch of Nurburgring!

And you have definitely played GT too much when you know all the horsepowers and tranny flips for drag cars and suspension setting! Also, the weight of cars! I feel awesome when people are going through there cars and do not know the horsepower or weight and I blabber it out super quick!

I also remember a lot of my lap times for specific cars and tracks, we have feeling for each other, don't make fun of me!

It never fails, I do it every time!
I always stay on the racing line for sure and where the floor has rubbered up from shoes.

Also, I drafted "Granny" down and around produce(:yuck:) as fast as possible! It felt like a Redbull passing a Fiat on the last stretch of Nurburgring!

And you have definitely played GT too much when you know all the horsepowers and tranny flips for drag cars and suspension setting! Also, the weight of cars! I feel awesome when people are going through there cars and do not know the horsepower or weight and I blabber it out super quick!

I also remember a lot of my lap times for specific cars and tracks, we have feeling for each other, don't make fun of me!
You know you've been playing too much GT6 when you're this^ excited on a Wednesday night.

When you spray your windscreen instead of change gear!

image.jpg

Back