You think your on a good lap and then...

• Thread starter GT Motion
  • 62 comments

Your fiance comes down the stairs and says "I think I'm pregnant!" ahh crap!

-your ghost pops out right in front of you heading into a turn making you miss your brake point and ruining the lap.

-you turn on the ghost to see it's location relative to you and **** it's .5 in front of you

-you get your new PB only to find out that the game can't find the server to upload your new time.

-you begin to trail brake into turn 7 only to find out that your car didn't respond to your request or you lose grip and spin out.

-the feedback adapter plugin disconnects from its steering wheel (DFGT) socket.

-game freezes

getting a blood test to find out. I'm 50/50 on weather I want one or not right now lol. She does NOT want one right now.

Huge relief. Funny thing is that the blood test said she was actually pregnant for a couple weeks and what she was feeling was "losing" it per say. I'm totally relieved, but kinda disappointing in a way.

Huge relief. Funny thing is that the blood test said she was actually pregnant for a couple weeks and what she was feeling was "losing" it per say. I'm totally relieved, but kinda disappointing in a way.

Ouch, my sister's been thru that twice. How's she holdin up?

The fiance is fine. She is actually relieved because she doesn't want kids right now. She has school to finish and we are getting married in May so that could of been weird. If i know her at all she will both sit and talk tonight. This is one of those holy **** moments in a relationship.

The fiance is fine. She is actually relieved because she doesn't want kids right now. She has school to finish and we are getting married in May so that could of been weird. If i know her at all she will both sit and talk tonight. This is one of those holy **** moments in a relationship.

No kidding man. Congrats on the upcoming nuptials all the same ;) Guess you won't be putting too much time on the track tonight then :)

This years Valentines Day Gift for her: Birth Control. LOL!

I've been dating my girl for about 4 years now, probably tieing the noose and popping the question soon. The whole time, she's been on the pill. As long as she doesn't miss a day, you're good! No condom in 4 years = teh awes0m3 sexy time for me!:dunce:

:) Glad to hear you won't be an unexpected Daddy. At least you know you aren't shooting blanks! 👍

This years Valentines Day Gift for her: Birth Control. LOL!

I've been dating my girl for about 4 years now, probably tieing the noose and popping the question soon. The whole time, she's been on the pill. As long as she doesn't miss a day, you're good! No condom in 4 years = teh awes0m3 sexy time for me!:dunce:

:) Glad to hear you won't be an unexpected Daddy. At least you know you aren't shooting blanks! 👍

she IS on birth control!

getting a blood test to find out. I'm 50/50 on weather I want one or not right now lol. She does NOT want one right now.
Don't want the beast? Don't do the deed.

One other thing:

offtopic.gif

OMG really! What kind? Did she miss a day or something? .

I have no idea what kind it is. She takes it every morning at the table while we eat breakfast. So that is the main reason why both of us are shocked to be honest. I guess we are that .1% where one gets past the goalie.

TB

One other thing:

offtopic.gif

This is one of the best mod redirects I've ever seen :D

Back on topic: ...you go completely mad with envy of the 5:11 club and try to drive in a straight line to the finish to see if you can beat their times even with a penalized lap....no dice...

Back on topic: ...you go completely mad with envy of the 5:11 club and try to drive in a straight line to the finish to see if you can beat their times even with a penalized lap....no dice...[/QUOTE]

Worse would be if you actually did beat it on a penalized lap. :ouch:

TB

And I suppose if you don't want a hangover, don't drink? :rolleyes:

Okay, back on topic. I'll be on a good lap and then I'll get too excited and then choke big time. Particularly at Cape Ring where the lap is so long you have a lot of time to think about messing up the lap. :lol:

I was pushin it pretty good and my times were dropping then I hit a plateau and started to get pissy. I just couldn't improve but I kept at it. Finally I was on a run with a good two car lead on my ghost all the way through the finish.....and my time was SLOWER! I watched my ghost in the rear view as I crossed the line....why do the gods of speed hate me? I even went and kicked a Prius as a tribute to the gods of racing? Do I need to bring a sledge hammer next time?

Okay, back on topic. I'll be on a good lap and then I'll get too excited and then choke big time. Particularly at Cape Ring where the lap is so long you have a lot of time to think about messing up the lap. :lol:

God i know what you mean. I can have a good lap going through the second sector then the rest of the lap all of a sudden gets to be the most complicated when usually for me its the easiest.

I feel your pain...was up 5 tenths on my ghost coming out of the ring...made it all the way to the last turn and spun it :/

The nerves and pressure got to me...luckily a few tries later I knocked 3 tenths off, but still want that extra 2 or more

Back