Your 0/0/0 cars are wanted [OPEN for MC/Horns/Gear]!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 555 comments
  • 31,025 views
So close now,good job.:)
 
No, huge thank you!

Funny thing, I only had 4 matte black chips, on 2 lines it showed, 1 and 3.
But I anyways sent 5 out...the counter in gt5 doesnt work properly :)

By the way, got also these:

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 - Aquamarine
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Dark Tan Metallic

Will include in the package, ok?

👍
 
By the way, got also these:

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 - Aquamarine
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Dark Tan Metallic

Will include in the package, ok?

👍

They aint horses, but still I wouldn't say no ;-)

Thank you very much mate
 
Hi

Your Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 Bright Blue Metallic 0/0/0 is sitting in my garage ready to be sent .

Let me know what you come up with .

Thanks
 
Hey mate,

I've replied to you in PM. I have no option to send out your wanted Rx-7 car.
Hope it stays in your garage so I can pick it up later.

Outeke
 
Hi Outeke,

Can send these:

charger super bee hemi 426 - gold metallic
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 - gold metallic
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Burnished Red Metallic

from Oct05

Let me know if interests.👍

charger super bee hemi 426 - gold metallic - Sent!👍
 
charger super bee hemi 426 - gold metallic - Sent!👍

W00h000, nice one mate! Thanks for informing.

Have a nice day!
 
Ok, just sent the Marimba Red GTO.
 
I have the Frosted Teal Metallic Superbird.

Need Maziora Matterhorn, Maziora Trapezium, Matt Black (No "e"). Throw in whatever gear or horns you want to even it out.
 
I have the Frosted Teal Metallic Superbird.

Need Maziora Matterhorn, Maziora Trapezium, Matt Black (No "e"). Throw in whatever gear or horns you want to even it out.

Hey,

Sounds like a plan!
If you fr Outeke, I will accept as soon as I can turn on the ps3.
You will receive the paint from another account, I'll PM you the details as soon as I know from which.

BTW, I remember you can get the "Matt black" from the NCD (just forgot which car). But of course i could send you a chip....

Not too unimportant, when are you able to send?

Cheers, have a nice day.
Out
 
Hey,

Sounds like a plan!
If you fr Outeke, I will accept as soon as I can turn on the ps3.
You will receive the paint from another account, I'll PM you the details as soon as I know from which.

BTW, I remember you can get the "Matt black" from the NCD (just forgot which car). But of course i could send you a chip....

Not too unimportant, when are you able to send?

Cheers, have a nice day.
Out

I'm open from 10/8 on except for the 10/15. I'll poke around for "Matt Black" from NCD. For now, include it in the trade. If I find it in the NCD on a car I need we'll drop that paint and you can send more gear or horns.
 
I'm open from 10/8 on except for the 10/15. I'll poke around for "Matt Black" from NCD. For now, include it in the trade. If I find it in the NCD on a car I need we'll drop that paint and you can send more gear or horns.

It's 1 of the many strange colors of the Lexus LFA...
 
I'm open from 10/8 on except for the 10/15. I'll poke around for "Matt Black" from NCD. For now, include it in the trade. If I find it in the NCD on a car I need we'll drop that paint and you can send more gear or horns.

See my matey's H.t. Dragon post...Lexus LFA!

And since I send horns to Dr Dragon, I will send you some gear.
Preferably I do that today or friday already. (Only days I have "some" time to do that time consuming clickevent)

Cheers!
 
Your last Camaro SS will be sent at reset tonight FREE of charge 👍
 
Your last Camaro SS will be sent at reset tonight FREE of charge 👍

Hey mate,

Sounds like I will dance another time today ahhaa!

/me boogie's behind my desk... :lol:

thank you! I'll mark it off.
 
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It was not the last Camaro...I realised I miss Dusk Blue Metallic too.
I was hoping a friend would send it over, but he disappeared :(

Anyway, instead of 2 missing, it is 1 now!

OP updated...
 
w000h00, garage counted 1905 cars....deleted 60!!
 
I'm good to go on the 8th, but it is the Superbird in Frosted Teal Metallic that I have, not the Cuda.
 
Sorry, changed it in the #2 post... :D
 
I have Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 in Go Mango. 0/0 or course ;)
I'd like some pink paints for it, but I can't remember which ones right now.
I'll let you know, you aren't going to send them soon anyways ;)
 
I have Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 in Go Mango. 0/0 or course ;)
I'd like some pink paints for it, but I can't remember which ones right now.
I'll let you know, you aren't going to send them soon anyways ;)

Awesome mate,
I've added it on post #1 and #2.
Let me know which exact. I got quite a few pinks ;-)

Have a nice evening.

Bedankt!
 
Hi Outeke, are you willing to trade with me again? If so, I have a Dodge Charger R/T In "sublime" ... 0/0/0 conditions ...

Let me know mate ;)
 
Hi Outeke, are you willing to trade with me again? If so, I have a Dodge Charger R/T In "sublime" ... 0/0/0 conditions ...

Let me know mate ;)

Hey mate,

yeah last trade was successful so why not! :)
Tomorrow morning I'll update the OP and schedule.
Let me know what to send.

Thank you!

Out
 
Camaro SS Sent 👍
 
Hello traders,

I've yet not decided to jump in the next pool of cars to collect from OCD.
But I should make an inventory which colors I already have or get (donated).

Anyway, these are the available colors.....

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01:

  • GSX-R/4 Black
  • GSX-R/4 Dark Gray**
  • GSX-R/4 White**
  • GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
  • GSX-R/4 Red Metallic
  • GSX-R/4 Silver Metallic
  • GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic**
Caterham Fireblade '02:

  • Aztec Orange
  • Caterham Black
  • Caterham Racing Green
  • Caterham Red
  • Caterham Yellow**
  • Reflex Blue
  • Azure Blue
  • Boston Green**
  • Diablo Red
  • Estoril Blue**
  • Platinum Silver
  • Titanium Silver
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03:

  • Black Clearcoat
  • Bright Red Clearcoat**
  • Dark Shadow Gray Clearcoat**
  • Oxford White Clearcoat
  • Sonic Blue Clearcoat

Anybody happy to receive paints/museumcards or horns for them, feel free to post your 3 colors ;-)
Tonight I will look which I have in my own OCD :D

Cheers, thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hey mate,

yeah last trade was successful so why not! :)
Tomorrow morning I'll update the OP and schedule.
Let me know what to send.

Thank you!

Out

uhm...it could be 2 silver chromes 2 gold chromes and a random matte paint :) When can you trade?? Cuz i think I can't before the 10th ...if it's after this date we have a deal:sly:
 
Back