Your 0/0/0 cars are wanted [OPEN for MC/Horns/Gear]!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 555 comments
  • 31,025 views
The 10th it is mate!

I might deliver the paint earlier, but there is no problem sending the car the 10th.

Thank you very much!
 
The 10th it is mate!

I might deliver the paint earlier, but there is no problem sending the car the 10th.

Thank you very much!

It's a pleasure :)
See you soon for the trade then mate, bye! :sly:
 
Awesome, and please come back when you've hunted down others!!
Always happy to trade with you.

Out
 
Sure, I will check the OCD later today, and in case I'll find something you need, you'll be the first to know ;)
Thanks mate, later :)
 
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 - gold metallic - Sent!👍

Awesome!!!! I love gold :P

Thanks mate, much appreciated.
 
Awesome!!!! I love gold :P

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Me too... :drool:

By the way, another one for our list:

Jensen Interceptor Mk.III '74- Mustard

Note: Can only send on Oct13, ok?

👍
 
Me too... :drool:

By the way, another one for our list:

Jensen Interceptor Mk.III '74- Mustard

Note: Can only send on Oct13, ok?

👍

Deal, but this cannot be in the package!!!!
Demand some stuff!
 
I don`t have to offer my OCD cars? Do I?
 
Deal, but this cannot be in the package!!!!
Demand some stuff!

I demand... € 50.000.000 in cash!!! (euro is my currency) :lol:

No worries my friend, its a pleasure to help...
 
I demand... € 50.000.000 in cash!!! (euro is my currency) :lol:

No worries my friend, its a pleasure to help...

cbarbosa is a very modest guy... :D
 
I'm sorry, but I lost my Cuda Six Pack in Slate Gray Metallic, I must have send the car without backing up.
I'm grinding my tickets ATM, but I can't promise anything.
But name your price, I'll make it up to you.
 
Just kidding...:D

He is a rockstar!!

rockstar.gif
 
I demand... € 50.000.000 in cash!!! (euro is my currency) :lol:

No worries my friend, its a pleasure to help...

👍 :bowdown: (the least I can do)

I'm sorry, but I lost my Cuda Six Pack in Slate Gray Metallic, I must have send the car without backing up.
I'm grinding my tickets ATM, but I can't promise anything.
But name your price, I'll make it up to you.

Hey,

No more Go Mango and no more Slate Gray :lol:
I've started to send the paint today, I will do a mix of the 5 oranges.
You will also receive the pink/Orange Spicy mica from my friend.

I'll unpend (is that a word?!) the pending car, please come back when you get it or when you got something else, the OP list is bigger and bigger :)

Thanks for informing me :)

PS. For the other 10 orange paints, if you still want them, my friend needs tickets, talk to him please :)
 
BTW, I think Charbosa comes from a South European country, they all need shiploads of money... :D
 
Hey,

No more Go Mango and no more Slate Gray :lol:
I've started to send the paint today, I will do a mix of the 5 oranges.
You will also receive the pink/Orange Spicy mica from my friend.

I'll unpend (is that a word?!) the pending car, please come back when you get it or when you got something else, the OP list is bigger and bigger :)

Thanks for informing me :)

PS. For the other 10 orange paints, if you still want them, my friend needs tickets, talk to him please :)
Go Mango isn't my fault, but you can blame me for the Slate Gray.
I checked my OCD today, but I haven't got any colour you want.
I'll keep grinding my tickets.
Btw, what friend?
 
Go Mango isn't my fault, but you can blame me for the Slate Gray.
I checked my OCD today, but I haven't got any colour you want.
I'll keep grinding my tickets.
Btw, what friend?

Sorry I wrote it a bit wrong but yeah I cancelled on the Mango as I received it on a ticket.
I'll give you a pm mate
 
btw, i think charbosa comes from a south european country, they all need shiploads of money... :d

IMF+ECB+EC = Portugal
 
I've been only once to Portugal, I liked it very much.
My stay there was in the same week that Madeline McCain was kidnapped.
But it wasn't me!
 
I've been only once to Portugal, I liked it very much.
My stay there was in the same week that Madeline McCain was kidnapped.
But it wasn't me!

:lol:

We´ve became famous because of that...👎
 
Unfortunately, but nobody is blaming Portugal for this.
Bad news is also good news (PR wise)
 
Unfortunately, but nobody is blaming Portugal for this.
Bad news is also good news (PR wise)

Yeah, you´re right, but still is kind of hard to get rid of the label...
 
People will forget cbarbosa

@Speedqber, my lucky evening, another ticket gave me the Slade Grey Metallic Cuda! :)
 
Hi, I have:

Caterham Fireblade '02:
Caterham Red
Diablo Red
Platinum Silver


Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03:
Sonic Blue Clearcoat

Can send latter this month (when I finish with crypto..)
 
Hi, I have:

Caterham Fireblade '02:
Caterham Red
Diablo Red
Platinum Silver


Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03:
Sonic Blue Clearcoat

Can send latter this month (when I finish with crypto..)

Hey Dr Dragon,

Cool information, I will have a look as soon as I did my full inventory (I run around with a usb stick)
If any stays missing, I'll know where to find you.

Thanks and have a nice evening!
 
Pinehurst Green Pontiac coming to you on the 8th
 
@Speedqber, my lucky evening, another ticket gave me the Slade Grey Metallic Cuda! :)
Aww, you beat me to it :ouch:
I'll just keep grinding until I find another one ;)
 
Do it do it do it! ;-)
 
Back