Your 0/0/0 OCD Cars - CLOSED UNTIL THE NEW YEAR TO COMPLETE TRADES

  • Thread starter Thread starter SQLNinja
  • 241 comments
  • 12,470 views
Car has been sent. Oh if you don't get your BMW 2002 in that greenish metallic by next Thursday let me know, I can trade you some gear or paints for it
 
latoslapise
Car has been sent. Oh if you don't get your BMW 2002 in that greenish metallic by next Thursday let me know, I can trade you some gear or paints for it

Thanks mate. I'm happy to lock a trade in for the BMW now if you want. What paints or gears would you like?
 
Mr. Ninja sir! I have the Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Negro Ebano. Got anything new in black?
 
s0ul_chicken
Mr. Ninja sir! I have the Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Negro Ebano. Got anything new in black?

I think I have a Nissan 200SX '96 in Super Black but I'll to double check when I get home. Does that car interest you?
 
I think I have a Nissan 200SX '96 in Super Black but I'll to double check when I get home. Does that car interest you?

You know it does!! I can send the 26th if that works in your schedule, you can send whenever you can of course. Give me a thumbs up and it is on my schedule.
 
SQLNinja
Thanks mate. I'm happy to lock a trade in for the BMW now if you want. What paints or gears would you like?

Alright you got any Titan gear
 
s0ul_chicken
You know it does!! I can send the 26th if that works in your schedule, you can send whenever you can of course. Give me a thumbs up and it is on my schedule.

Sounds good. I'll PM you to confirm the details of the trade once I check that the model is correct and most importantly that it's in 0/0/0 condition.
 
latoslapise
Alright I'll send the car Thursday

Ok. Just confirm, BMW 2002 Turbo '73 - Taiga Metallic for the full set of Titan suits?
 
SQLNinja
Ok. Just confirm, BMW 2002 Turbo '73 - Taiga Metallic for the full set of Titan suits?

Alright deal. I'll send the car Thursday after 7pm pacific time
 
latoslapise
Alright deal. I'll send the car Thursday after 7pm pacific time

Titan suits sent
 
I have the red Audi Quattro, and the redline red Chevy SSR. I'll give them both for a set of Flame suits. My car trading slot is open for today, let me know before reset and I'll save tomorrow's slot for you after reset also.
 
I have the red Audi Quattro, and the redline red Chevy SSR. I'll give them both for a set of Flame suits. My car trading slot is open for today, let me know before reset and I'll save tomorrow's slot for you after reset also.

Sorry mate, both those cars are already pending.
 
What about the lagoon blue Lotus Europa? And a Gris aluminIum citroen C3?
 
LightningRedSTI
What about the lagoon blue Lotus Europa? And a Gris aluminIum citroen C3?

Yeah I'll take them as long as they're 0/0/0. Same deal as before, both cars for the full set of Flame suits? Send a FR to SQLNinja and I'll send the suits tomorrow.
 
For sure. And they're 100% 0/0/0 certified. FR sent and I'll send the Lotus your way.
 
delete
 
Last edited:
LightningRedSTI
For sure. And they're 100% 0/0/0 certified. FR sent and I'll send the Lotus your way.

FR accepted
 
the exact name of it is Mars Red soo :

Audi Quattro in Mars Red sent

PS - "delete all 370z for me ;)"

i will think later of do i want ............maybe nothing :D

cheers
 
the exact name of it is Mars Red soo :

Audi Quattro in Mars Red sent

PS - "delete all 370z for me ;)"

i will think later of do i want ............maybe nothing :D

cheers

Thanks. I have removed the 370Z's from the schedule in the OP.
 
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 - ROSSO SIVIGLIA

Has just left on the delivery truck to your showroom!
 
The Lotus and Citroen have been delivered.
 
Thanks mate. Your '65 ticket will be sent on the 21st.



Thanks. The Flame suits will be sent tonight.

:cheers:
 
Got em, thank you.
 
Back