Your anticipation for GT5, how does it compare?

I'm really antsy for it right now. I'm on here almost all day... But that's because it's summer and there's nothing else to do!
 
I cannot wait. I Think about it every day and night, what the possibilities for the game will be and what new cars will be in it.

But as they say good things come to those who wait!!
 
I like the series. I'll like GT5. I'm anticipating an excellent game. Should probably pre-order it. I never buy games on release, don't know why. Always find something else to do. I enjoy gaming, but as TM has said, there will be loads of time to play it. You won't get another GT till ~2014.

*thinks of the Grolsch advert.
*does a dodgy Dutch accent.
 
i bought a ps3 for metal gear solid 4, gta4, god of war when it comes out, gran turismo 5 when it comes out.

i don't feel any over anxious sense of anticipation for any game until there is actually a solid release date, ok well maybe star wars the old republic mmo but not for any other reason than i enjoy mmos and love bioware rpgs so i as much anxious to see how bioware does an mmo as anything.

i will get anxious for gt5 when they say dec 15th release or something along those lines until then i will play gt5p some rfactor some, and other games.
 
About the same as prior to GT4, except as already noted, it is difficult to anticipate a game that doesn't have a release date. Since 4 was such a great game. (I'm still playing it) I expect 5, being such a technological leap with all the new features, should be great.

However this time I'm a lot more PEEVED!
If it wasn't for Sony pushing for GT on the PSP we'd be playing GT5 now, as well we should be.
At this point, to not have a release date is also profanely absurd.
Boo Hiss. :irked:

Realistically, I think we're still looking at Spring 2010, although I hope I'm wrong.
 
Can't wait for GT7!:rolleyes:
 
To be completely honest GT5 along with FFXIII were the sole reasons I actually got a PS3. Other than those 2 games I wasnt really bothered.
FFXIII was a complete failure to me. I got ridiculously hyped for it & was very dissapointed in it.
Now when it comes to GT5 I am starting to get more & more hyped for the release. I've been playing GT5P ALOT more recently.
I even got a G25, a racing rig & new speakers all for the arrival of GT5 so I guess you could say I'm rather looking forward to the day I get GT5 in the post!
I atleast know it wont dissapoint me either like FF did.
 
I've only truly started waiting for GT5 since I tried the 370Z TT back in December '09, and ever since then I've been hyped for this game. And I still am. Won't be long now. :D
 
GT is one of the major reasons I bought a PS3, and that was 3 years ago. I wasn't a huge fan when GT4 was released, just a casual controller player. I sprung for a wheel later on and it really started to get a hold on me. Now though, GT5 to me is the realization of the games immense potential. It's always been good, but only now do we have the technology to do it justice. (realistic wheels + feedback, graphics, and most importantly online community)

I was pretty psyched for MW2 last fall, I anticipate GT5 even more.

Honestly, it pains me to say it but I'm pretty sure Nov 1st is going to feel like Christmas eve... when you're about 7 years old.
 
Can't wait for GT7!:rolleyes:

Wait for PS4 and all of your dreams will come true. :lol: :)

While I'm waiting for GT5 to come out I'll just do my graphic design assignment, plus play a nice rpg game: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. :)
 
I brought the PS3 in the first place because well, it was the new Playstation and i remember being so excited knowing GT5 would be coming out for it, infact i remember the very first thing i did on my PS3 was download GTHD, i played it non-stop. Ha, i remember when GT5 was expected to release in '08, oh how decieved we were :lol:
 
ever since prologue i've been anticipating it and now it's just under 2 months away...oh man...i'm genuinely excited :D
 
yes me too...i'm aso genuienly exited for this game. in fact probably the most excited i've ever been tbh. this game is going to blow my mind.
 
When I was a kid it was easy to get excited over anything. But in my adult life the coming of GT5 rates second only to the excitement and anticipation I felt before I moved to Japan.
 
I've waited for many different things over the years, from the new Apple Iphone to tickets for many different concerts.

Unfortunately for me, my anticipation for GT5 is significantly greater than any other product i've been waiting for. Its my fault, i know, but i dont think i've witnessed so many people, obviously mostly in these forums, being hyped up about something in recent years.

How does your anticipation compare to previous games?
Are you so cool that you dont really care, as long as it comes when its ready?
What would officially rate as the most anticipated game of all time?

my anticipation of GT5 is high...too high for my emotional well-being! LOL
:crazy:
 
Last edited:
on another note i remember my anticipation for forza 2 was so high that i was sooooooo disappointed when the game finally came out. ive already played prologue so i know gt5 wont disappoint.

and i did the same with forza 3 and ended up being disappointed. i bought a ps3 for gt5. :D
 
about the same as Zelda - Ocarina of time back when i was 13 or so :D


oh boy, what a great game that was. I Hope GT5 turns out to be the same ;)

Wow, same here (except I was 17 when OoT came out) and the anticipation is also the same as any other previous GT game. I feel like I'm 9 again and it's constantly christmas eve and I'll never get to open my presents! :lol:

Jerome
 
I'm giddy like a school girl! ^_^

All I want for Christmas is GT5 (and a premium Honda Life!)
 
Well, this wait already goes far beyond my childhood excitement for Christmas gifts.

It's driving me crazy.. with all assists off! :)
 
Back