Couldn't the thread starter name his own experience too?
Mine have been SRC events in Fuji and Le Mans. In the former, one of us (XPOWER180) escaped early but pretty much the rest of the group fought extremely hard for second place throughout the first half of the race. I ended up third in the end, the second half didn't have that much battling at least around me...
The Le Mans race was a big battle for a win though. Me, Filip_Ovik and X180, exchanging positions a lot. There was only a little 3-way battling, however, since X180 went first into the sand, then caught up in less than 2 laps, the battle continued on, and I went into the sand on lap 4, but also caught up from a 10-second deficit in less than 2 laps. With X180's tires short on grip, I took the battle with Filip to its limits and passed him on the last (7th) lap on the quick left-hander after a moderately long straight and that fast right turn with a sandtrap. In the penultimate chicane I outbraked him and it was just enough to win with about 0.09 seconds. Good times!