Your best GT Sport online battles

• Thread starter GT_Alex74
  • 6 comments
Switzerland
VS & 74 (France)
GT-Alex74
Here's a topic to show us pics, videos or whatever of your best moves and most intense battles experienced during online racing.

I'll start with a two lap battle with a friend tonight I really enjoyed :

I've had a couple of intense close racing battles, but this one is my favorite by far.
Too bad he hit me in lap 3 and fell back a little because of it.

15 lap race of suzuka with tire and fuel usage, only enough fuel for 3.8 laps per full tank. So a two pit stop race of 15 laps managing fuel and tires, maintaining a gap of .3 to 1 second being swapped between me and a German guy for 15 laps was intense.

I wish I had the replay, but I had an amazing battle with a chap on the Intergalos GR3 Sport race.

Top 3 where all in Beetles (me included), I was sat in P2 with a guy half a second behind me and the leader around the 1 second mark in front.

We maintained this gap until lap 5/6 when the leader made an error, which allowed me to make a move into the final corner, he took me back into turn 1 which made me vulnerable to p3, but I just managed to hold on. For the next 3-4 laps the guy in 3rd fell back so it was just me and the leader. The gap about a second, I was slightly faster in the first sector but he was better in the second which kept the gap as it was, until he made a mistake and I was able to make a move on the second to last lap for the lead. I held it and he pushed me all the way to the finish line.

The racing was amazing, out of the top 3 I don't think we ever touched and made only a few mistakes (non large enough to hurt anyone else) and where able to pressure each other the whole race.

By far the most enjoyable race I've had in GTSport

I had a race the other night against ImEbrahim (sorry if I spelled that wrong). I started in pole position and he was in second place and he stayed on my rear end the entire race, at one point nearly making contact when I hit the brakes a little too hard, but he was super respectful. He's generally a fair bit faster than me(He's usually top5, I'm maybe top 20ish if I really put in a ton of effort), but I had put in the practice laps for this race(at the time of race start I had #2 overall qual time) and was able to just barely hold him off, not making any major mistakes he could capitalize on. When I saw him in the lobby before the race, I thought there would be no way I could win, but he must not have spent as much time practicing that one as I did. I was extremely stoked about that win. :)

Back