Your Best Touge Drift course

• Thread starter HKS_T51KAI
  • 71 comments
Onikaze
I recognized the joke, and made one back.

Go Go Reading Comprehension!

Um dude, you got schooled and we all want to forget about your embarassment, because we're all friends here, so chillax, man. Stop trying to continue this. YOu're only making yourself look like a retard. :scared:

Anyway, yeah, my best Touge drift course is Deep Forest.

So this is why there happens to be four pages on this thread.

Anyways....
I'll change my ways and say that my best/favorite touge course is Deep Forest, but only about 1/3 of the actual track.

many people have said these. these are the correct definitions.

Touge -
1) A Japanese word meaning mountain pass. It is popularly used to describe the windy roads found in the mountains that are good for racing or drifting.
2) A mountain peak. The high point of a mountain path.

Touge has never been used as a slang term meaning drifting on a mountain road or a race/event where people drift on mountain roads. (at least, i have never seen it used that way). if anything, the slang term would be #1 derived from #2.

Onikaze, every post you have written in this thread makes you look exponentially more retarded :dunce:. and i am sure the next one will continue the trend.

on topic...

the best togue course in GT4 is costa di amalfi reverse.
the left half of the map that is downhill (when raced reverse) is good as far as touge (in my opinion anyways).
by the way, i hate racing touge, usually. i need speed.

So Blotto, how much are your Captain Trips club Membership Dues...do you pay Annually? or is there....some other method of payment that I don't want to know about?

So far you, and him are the ones who wrongly think I've "lost" this "discussion" which leads me to believe the two of you probably live next door to each other, or are in fact the same person.

gg guys.

i was right. you keep continuing the arguement and keep making yourself look more retarded. why cant you just give it up? and also, i live halfway across the country away from him. lastly, im never coming back to this thread so go ahead and do your thing, you get the last one, be proud.

initialdrift
I hate to break it to you Captain trips but 03 UEO in an 180hp 86 beat a 450hp S-15 and a 500hp FD at Irwindale CA in the D-1 grand prix
the problem is though is that Ueo isnt very consistant...
he choked in 04....
in the 05 season he had a great start! whooped N.O.B. badly...partly because N.O.B. was driving the brand new Altezza....

trial mountain versus deep forest
i'm still thinking.

this is after me and my friends did a 2 hour long drift contest and we broke off into 4 person teams in arcade mode! I raced stock MR-S and beat everyone except for my friends older brother who actually drifts a 240...
he loves the touge.

slikaznricer
the problem is though is that Ueo isnt very consistant...
he choked in 04....
in the 05 season he had a great start! whooped N.O.B. badly...partly because N.O.B. was driving the brand new Altezza....

Well, I'll be holding a Drift VS Grip competition-

I will drive the R32 Skyline. I will be grip racing. The track will be Trial Mountain, and anyone who feels they can beat me in a car of equal or less HP, by drift racing, is welcome to try. :sly:

Costa di Amalfi is Touge? Wow. I love those 180 degree corners b4 the final stretch; reminds me of Mt. Irohazaka in Initial D. Such tight corners.

Back