Your character's threads

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 121 comments
I've been wasted a fair bit lately doing alot of various things, so it's handy. Especially when taking over all of Los Santos' Territory.

Right now my CJ has been sporting a beach look cause I have been doing the Triathlon race alot and the old look didn't work well with the white shorts you use in that race.

Beach look:
Saint's shirt (Pro-laps)
Ball shorts (Pro-laps) or Gray Chonglers (Sub urban)
White Low-tops (Sub urban)
Blue tint shades (Sub urban)
Plaid Sun hat (Zip)

The old look I used trough the main story:
Hooded Jacket (Victim)
Black pants from Zip then later Didier Sachs
Green tint shades (Victim)
Brown shoes from Didier Sachs

and a Zip gold watch for both looks for the bling factor :sly:

I've just gone around and bought almost everything from Binco, Sub Urban, ProLaps, Victim and Zip. I bought nothing from Didier Sachs. I excluded buying things I don't like at all, though. But I liked most things, or at least thought they looked semi-decent, so I bought them. So now I wear a different set of clothing every day. I like Track Pants, too.

I bought almost everything from Didier Sachs, except some of the hats, all of the chains, and one watch.

So you bought all of those shoes? Neat. I like them. :lol:

I like the sports outfits. Which brings me to a questions I've been meaning to ask. What are all the Sports teams?

This is what I have (and haven't) got:
Las Venturas Bandits - Baseball
Los Santos Saints - ??
?? 69ers - ??
?? Slappers - Hockey
?? Dribblers - Basketball

There's probably some that I've missed. I think the 69ers are San Fierro. Anyone know any of the question marks? I would love to know, but can't find anything on the net.

I think there was one pair of shoes I didn't buy, the ones with the white stripe thingy, I will buy them sometime, but I haven't played SA in over 2 days.

Yeah, well I was recently walking around in a Bowling Shirt, White Hi-Tops, LS Chain, Silver Gnocchi Watch, Black Skull and Gray Chonglers. You think that was any better? :lol:

Jimmy Enslashay
So you bought all of those shoes? Neat. I like them. :lol:

I like the sports outfits. Which brings me to a questions I've been meaning to ask. What are all the Sports teams?

This is what I have (and haven't) got:
Las Venturas Bandits - Baseball
Los Santos Saints - ??
?? 69ers - ??
?? Slappers - Hockey
?? Dribblers - Basketball

There's probably some that I've missed. I think the 69ers are San Fierro. Anyone know any of the question marks? I would love to know, but can't find anything on the net.

69ers is a play on the San Francisco 49ers. (Am.) Football
Saints is Basketball for sure.

Are you basing the Saints on Basketball, because it has a Basketball jersey? I thought of it, and it's reasonable, but I wanted confirmation. Thanks for the 69ers bit though. 👍

Jimmy Enslashay
Are you basing the Saints on Basketball, because it has a Basketball jersey? I thought of it, and it's reasonable, but I wanted confirmation. Thanks for the 69ers bit though. 👍

Yep, because of the the jersey.

I'll accept it anyway. It should be right. Thanks for the input. All we need now is where the Slappers and Dribblers are from. I should check for anything on the Jerseys, but my game isn't loaded up.

After feeling Like a rich S.O.B. and returning to Los Santos, I've decided to upgrade to a Green Suit and Green Derby. Grove Street 4 life, G!

At the moment my CJ has the black leather pants from Victim, Silver Crowlex from Didier Sachs and Cross chain from DS as well as black shoes and black rim shades from DS. I gotta show off the Tatts so no top.

However, recently he was dressed in jean shorts, black tank top, hiking boots, black cap and blue tint shades. Perfect for San Fierro!

Jimmy Enslashay
Thanks for the 69ers bit though. 👍

Yeah this season they are complete crap, actually so is the whole bay area.(Oakland As, SF 49ers, Golden Gate Warriors):grumpy:

Jimmy Enslashay
The Saints is baseball. The baseball field had the saints logo all over the place.

Hmm, has anyone landed inside the baseball field? I flew over it many times but I was doing something else at the time.

Bastige.:grumpy: There was a code there sitting there like satan trying to tempt me but I overcame my temptations and continued on.

I had the impression they were baseball from somewhere. I think they have a Baseball logo. In fact I said that to you when you were over. Anyway, thanks. Where is the Baseball field? I haven't seen it yet.

Isn't there a Baseball field (or diamond) opposite Zero's RC shop in San Fierro? I could be wrong as I'm a Brit and I know very little about Baseball.

No there's one on the western outskirts of Las Venturras. If you go jetpack flying you'll notice it easily. I see it everytime I come from the desert.

Back