Your character's threads

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 121 comments
Isn't there a Baseball field (or diamond) opposite Zero's RC shop in San Fierro? I could be wrong as I'm a Brit and I know very little about Baseball.

Suprisingly there is a baseball bat there!

Also, since my CJ has been riding a Freeway recently he is now wearing the Bikers jacket, Leather Chaps, Bikers boots, an eye-patch and the Helmut. He is also sporting a beard!

Attachment below.

'Nuff said. :cool:

Attachments

• Image1115-2139(S-Video).jpg
    Image1115-2139(S-Video).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 26
Excellent. I remember when you were going to own the Abandoned Airstrip. But anyway, sorry I'm kind of bringing this Off-Topic.

Currently my guy is wearing Black Boxer Shorts, a Silver LS Chain and a Silver Gnocchi Watch. My game isn't loaded up, and when I save, I always put him in "sleeping attire".

What? I have an obsession with trying to make things as real as I can. :lol:

I have two:

1) Full stamina, fully toned muscles, black vest, silver cuban chain, basket ball shorts, white strap hi-tops ...and of course pink hair - go Dennis!!!!

2) a work in progress - was fully toned, now starting to pile on the pounds, big gold chain, white vest, combat pants, black high tops ....and of course a beard and a mohawk - Mr T in the making!!! - i pity the fool

TheCracker
1) Full stamina, fully toned muscles, black vest, silver cuban chain, basket ball shorts, white strap hi-tops ...and of course pink hair - go Dennis!!!!
Hahaha, oh god. Get many good comments from the OGF boys? :lol:

Now that's funny. I like it!

Jimmy Enslashay
Hahaha, oh god. Get many good comments from the OGF boys? :lol:

Now that's funny. I like it!

- they seem to be 'checking out' my ass a lot more these days?

Are you serious? The Orange Grove Families' boys? Commenting on your ass?

I get that from the Didier Sachs and ProLaps cashier, but not from my OGF'ers.

...i was joking :embarrassed:

i although, now i think about it, those The Orange Grove Families' boys do walk with a bit of a 'mince'

That's funny :lol:...damn you Didier Sachs-ing the OGF boys up, now they'll be scared to shoot people incase blood splatters on their beautiful clothes!

So Far.....Jeans, Cowboy boots, cowboy hat, cheap watch, no chain, plaid shirt, driving around in a Walton with ma trusty pump action shot gun and hunting rifle !

Are 'n you offenin ma sensabilities boy ? Cause if'n you are, I'ma gonna skin ye from azz to eyeballs !

( ha, love being a redneck )

I'm currently collecting gang territory after returning to Los Santos, so CJ's wearing blue jeans with a black wife-beater and dog tags, and snakeskin boots and black beret. Green-tinted shades fo' reppin' the GSF, too.

I've got the $10K DS tux in the wardrobe for later, but I think TheCracker's Mr.T idea is outstanding. I'll probably give that a shot down the road... :D

Jimmy Enslashay
Isn't the one next to Zero's just a park?

Yes, it is a park. It includes two small baseball fields then the rest is a park, including a chili dog stand.:drool:

TwinTurboJay
Are 'n you offenin ma sensabilities boy ? Cause if'n you are, I'ma gonna skin ye from azz to eyeballs !

( ha, love being a redneck )
Dude, I was serious, I want clothes like that :lol:

Pink Mohawk
Green tint glasses (Victim)
Jean Jacket from ZIP
Blue Khakis (ZIP)
Gold Crowex (DS)
Brown shoes from Didier Sachs

A real Psycho Killer outfit :sly:

Blackbird
Yes, it is a park. It includes two small baseball fields then the rest is a park, including a chili dog stand.
Ahh okay, thanks.
CrackHoor
Sorry, it's Binco's 'Black Tank'. That style top is sometimes referred to as a wife-beater. Shows off the tats & muscles.
Oh, I see. We don't get that term here. I'm Australian. They're a singlet here. But they are typically worn by Yobbo Drinking Aussie's, so the term would fit in well. :lol:

No.. Don't the yobbos wear the "flannelette" shirt? Or maybe the VB shirt :lol: I'll post a pic of my CJ soon...

Back