Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Got gold on Catalunya today..... got a Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) 1969 (N300). I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the CE prizes....:(

Forgot to mention, the 10 million Alfa Romeo was on the turntable and I missed it by one.....

Last edited:
I have no scientific proof for any inference made, however, since changing my daily workout routine I have received 4 non dupe-gifted cars in the last week and the other 3 were dupes I have rarely been given again.

Just saying ... but probably just coincidence.

One of those cars was the recent McLaren-BMW.

Daily Workout #531- Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ Color Variation 2017 (I thought for a moment that I would get trolled again, but finally, after all those lame dupes, I got this car here, and I can finally use it for the Mercedes F1 challenge in the GT League, and I really like the orange colour on it, and it was my first addition of the month.....)

Last edited:
Daily Workout #532- Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car (373rd double) Unfortunately, I didn´t get the same amount of luck that I got yesterday, as I got another ridiculous dupe of this rally car, instead of the Petronas Tom´s SC430......

Last edited:
Here's another daily workout gift of mine today. It's the 2007 BMW M3 Coupe.

I had the following on the previous days below:
April 9: Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter
April 10: 2015 Renault Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy

Daily Workout #533- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport 2016 (Finally, I got one of my most desired cars at this point, and I can´t believe it took this long for me to get this car......It only remains the Vantage Gr.4 to complete the class.....)

Last edited:
Sorry for going quiet in this thread, been just posting my stuff in the April Daily Workout Marathon thread. Here's a recap of what I've gotten recently.

Days logged on: 13 (restarted my No-Brand Central Playthrough because I had accidentally bought a car)

Starter Car: Subaru WRX STi Type S '14
March 31 - Swift Sport '07
April 1 - Atenza Gr.3
April 2 - Genesis Gr.4
April 3 - A45 AMG 4Matic '13
April 4 - BMW M4 '14
April 5 - McLaren F1 GTR BMW '95
April 6 - GTR Premium Edition *dupe*
April 7 - R.S.0.1. *dupe*
April 8 - RCZ GT Line *dupe*
April 9 - Mustang Gr.4
April 10 - Tomahawk GTS-R VGT