Your daily workout gift

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by mazda787, Oct 24, 2017.

1. mazda787

mazda787 Premium

I was just curious to see what others are getting for the daily workout gifts (recently I got an Audi R18 3 days in a row) , so I came up with this thread you can post in if you want to share. Also it may be interesting to see if the rarity/value of the car correlates to what you did to reach the daily workout goal (although I doubt it has any relationship at all, maybe driver level is also a factor?).

So to start off, today I got the regular Veyron after completing 14 laps on Blue Moon Bay.

gear1420 and IngRobNy like this.
  2. Cfft555

Cfft555

Ive had some shockers with N300's but did manage to pull the VGT Tomahawk a few days ago.

gear1420 likes this.
  3. wallpaper42

wallpaper42

Today I got the stock Golf. And I've won 3 Hyundai Genesises so far from various prize spins... Seems like I'm getting a lot of cheap cars but still a sprinkle of race cars and the Vision Mazda so can't complain too much.

gear1420 likes this.
  4. breyzipp

breyzipp

Corvette C7 Gr.3 today. Removed it since I already got it (was also in Digital Deluxe edition DLC).

5. GTP_Monkey

GTP_Monkey Premium

3 x n500 amg mercs.

6. breyzipp

breyzipp

I wonder if all cars are up in the gift car rotation. So far I have not gotten any of these brands yet (from all gift car methods combined) :
    - Alfa Romeo
    - Aston Martin
    - Chaparral
    - Fitipaldi
    - Infinity
    - Jaguar
    - Lamborghini
    - McLaren
    - Mini
    - Porsche

Anyone got some of that list gifted so we can rule them out?

The most expensive car I got was the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (costs 2 mill credits) so gifts higher than 1 mill are certainly possible.

gear1420 likes this.
  7. wallpaper42

wallpaper42

I've gotten the Fittipaldi and a Jag.

gear1420 and breyzipp like this.
  8. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

Don't have the exact list, but it's basicly really random. All from low-tier production cars and up top crazy insane concepts, and everything in between. A couple of days ago I got the Chaparral VGT .. man that thing is bonkers! :D

Fortunately no dupes yet for me :)

breyzipp likes this.
  9. GTP_Monkey

GTP_Monkey Premium

Just got a Veryron GR4 not a car I would normally use or buy but it’s better than another amg merc N600

gear1420 and AMG 4 LIFE like this.
  10. Janval22

Janval22

Cool thread! I'm a bit unsure what I've gotten so I will post later on, but in the driving school events I've gotten pretty "boring" rewards I think. The stock M6, then a M6 GTR - Also a stock Alfa Romeo 4C, then a Alfa Romeo 4C gr.3 - last one I've got is a stock Dodge Challenger which I was quite happy with.

Don't get me wrong, nice cars and all, just a bit disappointed with the variation I've got so far :)

gear1420 and mazda787 like this.
  11. PozzaP87

PozzaP87

I've got a few Hyandai Genesis last night I got the Audi R8 LMS

gear1420 likes this.
  12. Scalman2

Scalman2

At level 15 after all those expencive cars i get mx5 as gift. Like its cheapest they could go. Still nice as i didint had it yet in garage.

Janval22 likes this.
  13. LukeJan

LukeJan

Ive gotten mclaren

gear1420, Sloppy Shades and breyzipp like this.
  14. RayCarter

RayCarter

I’ve gotten Lamborghini

breyzipp likes this.
  15. breyzipp

breyzipp

Ok no mention of Porsche or Aston yet but I doubt any brands would be left out then, sounds like everything is in the gift system.

Maybe not the ultra expensive ones though, unless someone got the Veneno or the Vulcan. The Veyron and LaFerrari are possible.

LaurelLondon likes this.
  16. mark5917

mark5917

I got two cars that i owned already from redeeming the voucher code. What gives! lol

17. mazda787

mazda787 Premium

This is what I'm waiting for :drool:

But for today I got the McLaren VGT, can't complain :tup:

breyzipp likes this.
  18. Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

I’ve had an Aston, a 911 and today I got a Ferrari 458 although I’d already bought one :lol:

19. Torqueflight

Torqueflight

I was gifted a LaFerrari, don't remember if of was a daily prize or not

breyzipp likes this.
  20. nib95

nib95

I've received THREE N300's. Two being duplicates (Genesis). Pretty terrible RnG for me so far. Even got a duplicate of the Pug Rally car, which is one of my better drops.

21. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Got a Gr.3 Viper today. Fortunately, not a duplicate.

22. DigitalBaka

DigitalBaka Premium

Yesterday mine was between an Alpine, the Hyundai VGT and what I think was the Gr3 Viper....I got a Mito! :crazy:

I've gotten an 86 a couple times, a couple GrB Mustangs, a Veyron and several in between. Seems like mostly GrB/Gr4 for me so far.

23. Ryfly05

Ryfly05

I've been gifted the Veneno. I haven't even looked at how much it's worth. Didn't think it would be more than a veyron or laferrari..

breyzipp likes this.
  24. shardlojik

shardlojik

I'm pretty sure I've got a LaFerrari, it might make up for the crappy cars or the duplicates I'm already getting.

25. Coiler

Coiler

208 GT - if there is a road car in the pool it's the one I get

26. breyzipp

breyzipp

The Veneno is the most expensive car in the game. ;) So congrats! That would make me think any car would be possible to win, unlike FH3 wheelspins for example where the more expensive cars never showed up.

Having that said I just won a black Audi TT Coupe from my Suzuka gold circuit challenge, when I already had another black Audi TT Coupe a few days earlier. :( Onto golding Mount Panorama now, wish me luck for a better reward. :p

Edit - Gr.X Peugeot L500R Vision GT. I guess that’s not bad since I didn’t have it yet. But dammit I need some more Gr.4 cars, only got the 458 and WRX so far.

Edit 2 - And Toyota TS050 #5 from gold on Interlagos, YES YES YES! :)

Only the Nordschleife and the 3 dirt circuits left now, meh. :( But it was fun so far. ;)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  27. Fireye80

Fireye80

Got LaFerrari yesterday and today Dodge Tomahawk.

28. Janval22

Janval22

Today I got the Nissan GT-R gr.b rally car, previously I've gotten the Hyundai Genesis gr.b rally car and the Civic N300. I believe the car I began with was the Subaru N300.

I have been hoping for the more exclusive cars really, I have seen several good ones (lambos for instance).

29. Silent Drifter

Silent Drifter Premium

I keep getting the Vision GT cars everyday. I think it's like 4 days in a row now.

30. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Jag Gr.4 today