Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Today I tried pressing "x" while the carousel was lighted on my car of interest (Lamborghini Veneno) to see whether I would get it, but I ended up with a One-77 in the end. So my experiment failed :D

You're making me laugh. That roulette spin is just a car tease. The car you receive is pre-ordained before the spin starts. Some have said that if you cross your fingers and toes and bow five times, you'll get the car you want. Sorry, but that doesn't work, either.

The daily work/duplicate cars can be sold cant they, not on at the mo but sure i saw a sell option. that would make some cash too. correct me if im wrong

Only bought cars can be sold for credits. Gift cars aren't worth any credits and can't be sold. You can only delete them from your garage if you don't want duplicates. I haven't been gifted any duplicate cars I wanted to keep.

I know this is the thread for DWGs, but the BS that just happened to me is worthy enough to be posted here

Completed all Level 7 Missions (on second account), the game gifts me an N700 car for it

There's Enzo, Huayra, Holstrom's Chevy Nova and some other car that i couldn't distinguish, but the game gives me the 650S, obviously the cheapest option available

I did a rough estimate, and if I sold all my dupes, I would have about $25M. So, in the course of playing this game over a year, if they allowed us to sell any car, I would have enough to buy 1 of the $20M cars, or two of sub $15M cars.

There really is no reason why they shouldn't enable this. In the course of 1 year, playing minimum 30minutes a day, I was able to purchase one $20M car. There are 9 cars that are $10M or more. Do I have to play this game for 8 more years to get them all? I'm thinking the PS7 will be available around that time.

20190429_075217.jpg deleted.

Not again! VW Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) 1962 (N100). Jeeeez. :confused: 3 in my garage.

Was against deleting dupes for Scapes reasons, now realised I'm wrong because you can use different liveries from one car in the same Scapes scene.... deletions, here I come! :cheers:

Back