Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Can Polyphony please make the most expensive 10 - 20 million credit cars a more likely chance to be gifted one as a gift car or give us the option to buy them for so much real money. I can not spend the time to make enough in game credits to afford these cars.

...and exactly why would PD stack the odds in favor of you receiving high-credit cars? The odds are always stacked in favor of the house and not the player. Besides, you'll feel much greater satisfaction if you earn those high-credit cars with sweat from grinding morning 'til night? It's multiple Honda Beats and Fiat 500s for you. /s

How many of you here have ever got an unicorn / 15+mil car from daily reward? Im really begining to think this is proberly tricked. I did almost all of the track experiences and few dailys in just 2-3 days a few weeks back and during all those wheels and all the dailys since ive had unicorns in the wheel like fifteen times - just the 330 Ferrari like 5-6 times and i have noticed a pattern where if the wheel is about to stop on the grand price it either stops very suddenly to the car before or just slowly slips to the car after it from almost a stand still. There is a major difference here in the speed the wheel is turning when stopping..:odd:

Just a thought - has anyone got high roller from wheel before buying one? Maybe buying one "unlocks" the wheel? So far Veneno is the most expensive car ive got from the wheel and i guess the most expensive in my garage, and ive played since launch..

I've said it before. Stop looking at the roulette while it's spinning. It's only going to lead to frustration and gnashing of teeth by just missing the car you so desperately want. Close your eyes until all the other cars are cleared away and you'll feel a lot better not knowing what cars you could have won.

And NO, buying a unicorn vehicle does not favor you being gifted a unicorn vehicle. PD has you just where it wants you ...grasping for straws. /s

The Catch 22 of not being able to sell gifted cars for credits tells me that PD doesn't want players to easily get high-credit vehicles. They want you to EARN them by driving around the clock in clean races using handicapped cars. It works, but it's extremely time-consuming.

This landed on the carousel for me yesterday and my heart sank 10 minutes later when I realized it wasn't the 20 million unicorn haha :P
I was planning my night on the historical races until the penny dropped :lol: Gutted but still a great car :cheers:

One day I will land a unicorn.. One day!!!! ;)

Not necessarily. Some people play the lottery for years and never hit it big. PD is supposedly using a house-stacked algorithm so that 99 times out of 100 roulettes, the cheapest car will be won by the player and that same car will be duplicated in subsequent roulettes. Oh, sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that. Keep the faith, my brother...

...and exactly why would PD stack the odds in favor of you receiving high-credit cars? The odds are always stacked in favor of the house and not the player. Besides, you'll feel much greater satisfaction if you earn those high-credit cars with sweat from grinding morning 'til night? It's multiple Honda Beats and Fiat 500s for you. /s

I understand what you are saying. And i understand PD's strategy all too well. However i haven't been racing for money all that often recently. This is not an excuse and i know that grafting and grinding for credits to earn our cars is what the aim of the game is. This is what i have been doing for long time.

However the gifting system doesn't work for me anymore. Because in the past i have literally raced and earned money for every car in the game all except for the most expensive ones. I grinded with blood and sweat for a long time. I enjoyed the offline races. But i am a little fed up of this now.

Just recently i tend to prefer spend more time in online lobby rooms free driving and meeting and playing with other players. I am more frustrated than ever grinding such a huge amount of credits in offline races for the most expensive cars.

We can not sell and get money for these gift cars. We are given the same cars we have already been gifted 10 times. And Mr SirBerra, no i will no longer grind 10 million to 20 million which takes all too long just for one car.

I don't mind earning my money through races through any moderately and more quickly achievable means for any normal appropriately priced cars. But i will not earn this much for days on end for one hugely priced vehicle.

As for the future gift cars, they will be scrapped, deleted instantly since they now offer no reward for me any meaningful way.

As for those few players who have endured for days or weeks or months depending on your play style and duration, well done to you. The expensive 10 20 million cars will stay the relics that they are.

Last edited:
Daily Workout #673- Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) 1990 (This was the first of the 5 new cars that were recently released, and the luck was on my side, even though the Lancia Stratos was also another good option for me.....)

Last edited:
Saturday, August 31st, 2019: 2015 BMW i3 (GrX)

After a fairly okay week, I'm getting garbage again. And on a weekend.
Oh, and this was one of those huge troll type wheels where it's a Prototype, a Formula car, another Prototype, and a crappy N or useless Group X car. Basically, if I see a single crappy car on my wheel of seemingly good cars, I can kiss those good cars goodbye. Nice to know that my rule still remains unchanged in this update. :grumpy:

Week XXII:

27/08 – Mazda RX500 '70
28/08 – Ferrari 512BB '76 ["Nuovo Giallo Fly"]
29/08 – Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 ["Dark Green Metallic"]
30/08 – Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 ["Brilliant Silver (M)"]
31/08 – Subaru BRZ S '15 ["Crystal Black Cilica"]
01/09 – Chevrolet Corvette C3 '69 ["Monza Red"]
02/09 – Toyota 86 Gr.4

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

To add insult to injury, the Ferrari was in the exact same tone of yellow as the one I already had. Fun.

I was starting to think GTS hated me, giving me all the hot hatches, the original Beetle, the Fiat 500, and my 500th NSX Rally Car......

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190903054238.jpg

Already owned one so sold it for $135,000 , not a bad morning at all :D

Monday, September 2nd, 2019: Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (N300)

Fantastic. Not only do I miss out on a P1 GTR AGAIN for a miserable road car, but I miss out on it for a duplicate. Wheel, if I'm not going to get the exclusive track day car, don't even bother putting it on my wheel. At least it slid past the Impreza, but that doesn't automatically make it good because it stopped a space before the P1. If this pursues, then I may just have to put this version of the Camaro on my list of "Cars I no longer accept" list. I don't want to, because I have a likeness towards the car, but I will if it happens one more time. :grumpy:

Wow, received the Mercedes AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ Colour Variation today - sure makes up for yesterday! Livery editor, here I come (I have the Petronas version and it can't be edited, pretty sure this new one can as it comes in a plain red package!)

Oh.... that's disappointing, it can't be used in the livery editor either. :confused:

Last edited:
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019: 2015 Subaru BRZ S (N200)

The Camaro yesterday was bad, this BRZ is 20× worse. I'm not throwing only the BRZ on my list of cars that I don't accept, I'm throwing every car that is from the Subaru brand on that list. I'm not accepting this worthless car anymore, because I've had enough of them crawl into my garage, whether it be the normal variant or the drift car. I'm done. BMW Z4 GT3, Atenza GT3, Jaguar XJR-9, garbage. Of course I get the garbage. :grumpy:

Daily Workout #677- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (499th double) The Porsche 962C has finally appeared on me, and I was having my fingers crossed for it, but all that hope was for nothing......

Last edited:
Back