Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
EH_2jAnUUAA-DnB

Daily Workout #733- Aston Martin DB11 2016 (544th double) Well at least it spared me the Gr.B Mustang and the Shifter Kart, but I have five of these now......I really do hope that the Spa-Francochamps track will be part of the tomorrow´s update......

Last edited:
I somewhat excitedly took this screenshot because I wasn't sure how expensive the car was It's not the high end unicorn I was expecting, but it's a nice change from the usual drudgery:

View attachment 861618
That's a definite unicorn from my experience.

BTW, I just finally won a VW Bug. Was able to sell the one I bought.

At this point, I'm just getting the same cars over and over, then once a month, I get one I already purchased.

Daily Workout #734- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 (545th double) Today´s roulette was quite a dissappointment, since it had nothing from the update, and I get this car for the seventh time.......

Last edited:
McLaren F1 GTR-BMW '95, second.

I bought this car day one because everyone wants some Ueno Clinic action so to speak.

However it gets devalued once you have like.... I dunno... six copies of the thing.

I think we all have like dozens and dozens of free GT3 cars now.

5116098052788060208_23.jpg

I do admit this thing is sex on a stick in orange. Is it fair crushing ordinary GT3 cars in this? Hmmm...

I bought this car day one because everyone wants some Ueno Clinic action so to speak.

I think we all have like dozens and dozens of free GT3 cars now...

I have only one this car once from the wheel recently so it's not as common as you may think!

It seems certain cars appear more often for different people, me I'm fed up seeing Subaru Impreza, Mitsuibishi Evo etc and want to
see more of the McLaren but that's just me!

I've just been getting crapboxes the past week.

My last 5 in reverse order from tonight: '15 Clio (N200) (big surprise...:rolleyes:), '83 Corolla (N100), '15 Honda S660 (N100), '66 Honda S800 (N100) (at least somewhat different and interesting...I guess), and '89 Eunos Roadster (N100). Yes, the "highest performance" car I've gotten in that time period has been an N200 Clio, and it's my :censored:ing 5th one to go along with my 7 '16 editions.

I've just been getting crapboxes the past week.

My last 5 in reverse order from tonight: '15 Clio (N200) (big surprise...:rolleyes:), '83 Corolla (N100), '15 Honda S660 (N100), '66 Honda S800 (N100) (at least somewhat different and interesting...I guess), and '89 Eunos Roadster (N100). Yes, the "highest performance" car I've gotten in that time period has been an N200 Clio, and it's my :censored:ing 5th one to go along with my 7 '16 editions.
I've not been posting because mine have been a bit rubbish this past week too..... mind you, not as rubbish as yours! :lol::cheers:

Back