Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Something is wrong. I got a brand spanking new RUF CTR2! And it was sitting next to a Clio. Surely PD made a mistake giving me this car...:confused:
No, something is right. My alt account today
EOS_9y5UUAAHnyg

Switch to my regular account soon after
EOTUaQbUUAA0UkB

For the first time in what feels like a year, I have received a car from the wheel that I did not previously own, the Audi e-tron VGT in GrX. I did already have the Gr1 version of this car that comes with a v10 but it is nice to finally have the electric version as well, especially since this one can be used in the Professional League Vision Gran Turismo races.

Week XLI:

10/01 – Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 ["Lancia Dark Blue"]
11/01 – Toyota Crown Athlete G '13 ["Dark Red Mica Metallic"]
12/01 – Peugeot RCZ Gr.4
13/01 – Subaru WRX Gr.4
14/01 – Shelby G.T.350 '65 ["Wimbledon White"]
15/01 – Mazda RX500 '70
16/01 – Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 ["Rallye Green Metallic"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Getting the same old stuff while others get Red Bulls and Gr.2s? Yep, sounds about right to me.

My reward for today was this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200116223509.jpg

:irked:... it's deleted. I'm still waiting for the Le Mans Audi R18 2011 while :banghead: :lol:, but I would also like to get the Zonda R and McLaren P1 GTR in DW reward, not cars I want to buy, since it can't be used in GT League, but it would be fun to drive them in one-make races in Arcade mode :D.

Last edited:
For a time back I started a new game, on purpose I may add :), deleted my save on PS4 and when GT S asked if I wanted to use the save on the server I said no, it was fun to start from scratch again and I don't regret it, earned 69,553,618 mill so far, so I have bought 1 20 and 1 15 mill car and 77 other cars, but this time I will not buy the cars I can't use in GT League if I don't have to, so my reward for today was a car I bought in my previous playthrough:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200117144923.jpg

Pretty useless car for me, since I don't do time trials, but it can be used in one-make races, so I'm happy for this reward, it's not a McLaren P1 GTR or a Zonda R, but still a cool car to have in my garage and use in Arcade Mode and it has a working DRS, like the real one, how cool is that :D.

Last edited:
Back