Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
The daily work/duplicate cars can be sold cant they, not on at the mo but sure i saw a sell option. that would make some cash too. correct me if im wrong

No, cant be sold. Click the button and it just informs you that you can delete it if you choose, but you do not get any money for it.

No, cant be sold. Click the button and it just informs you that you can delete it if you choose, but you do not get any money for it.
Do they honestly rally mustangs lol they are beasts on tarmac so what they like on dirt no I’m scared

So there's a sell option, but you can't sell them?!

Yesterday I got the Bugatti Chiron, so I'm happy with that. Had the Golf GTi a few times though, which I was less excited about! Think I've had the Jag F Type a few times as well.

Is there any point in buying cars? I keep considering buying cars, but just know I'll fork out a ton of money and then it'll be my next free car...

I wonder if all cars are up in the gift car rotation. So far I have not gotten any of these brands yet (from all gift car methods combined) :
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Chaparral
- Fitipaldi
- Infinity
- Jaguar
- Lamborghini
- McLaren
- Mini
- Porsche

Anyone got some of that list gifted so we can rule them out?

The most expensive car I got was the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (costs 2 mill credits) so gifts higher than 1 mill are certainly possible.
I got the Lamboghini Huracan (Gr. 4 I think??) from a daily workout yesterday.

DB34FF95-05D6-439F-A321-8C6573FFF7D5.jpeg

Every day I get 4 cars spinning around; 3 pure racing cars and one bog standard road car.......guess which one I get every day???

I thought it was a random pick, but it ain't!

As soon as I see the silhouettes I know EXACTLY which is the gift car.
LOL I know the feeling still to get a good car

Yesterday I got the RCZ rally car from daily workout. Today I got the RCZ rally car from workout. Upon entering garage, realized I had the RCZ rally car from the preorder bonus. Oh yeah, and in the beta, the first gift car I got was the RCZ rally car.... :banghead:

Well things improved a little today and i got an R18 but damn i already got that with the Limited edition game. Can't sell either one.

today - Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track (N300)

Took it out for a ride (on racing super softs :P) and it was a nice ride. I already got over 65 unique cars from all the DLC + gifts so anything that is not a double is welcome. :)

Today I got the La Ferrari :gtpflag::cheers:

I got that yesterday as well (in red color) but from another gift, either completing a row of mission challenges or getting gold on one of the rally circuit experience. Didn't drive with it yet, will give it a try soon. :)

I got that one a few days ago, exact same color. Even though it's brown I kinda like it, goes nice with the tan interior.

It doesn't matter much.

At least, you have two cars that you can mod (livery) each car as you like.

That's something. ;)

True but for me personally I get rid of all the doubles. There are already 160+ cars in the game and keeping 1 of each is enough, especially for the R18 since there is already the Joest and the Le Mans version which are identical apart from the livery. All things together I can't complain too much, out of 65 cars in my garage now I believe I had to remove about 5 of them since they were double.

Last edited:
I've been given some real crap the last few days, both from daily workout and mission challenges, I mean who the hell needs one BMW i3, let alone 2 of them :(

I'm after an RSR and M6 and would happily swap all the crappy VGTs that I'll never drive for them. Car swapping should be a thing imho.

Back