Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Dupe Aston Martin DB11 '16
Dupe Streak: 2
Gift car completion rate: 226/321 (70.4%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Bugatti VGT (Gr.1) or Dupe Bugatti VGT. Absolutely no way to tell them apart.
- Dupe Volkswagen Golf VII GTI '14
- New Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61

Week LXV:

26/06 – Gran Turismo F1500T-A [#82 Livery]
27/06 – Eckert's Rod & Custom Mach Forty
28/06 – Honda Beat '91 ["Creta White"]
29/06 – Fiat 500 F '68 ["Blu Medio"]
30/06 – Eckert's Rod & Custom Mach Forty
01/07 – Shelby G.T.350 '65 ["Wimbledon White/Racing Stripes"]
02/07 – Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R '15

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

The first new daily workout gift I had this month was a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200701200730.jpg

Last edited:
Daily Workout #979- Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter (763rd double) I knew that was going to land on this one, and this one is deleted, and I don´t understand why is this Kart in the game, since it´s useless.......

Perhaps to be the ultimate troll of the wheel?

Thanks to some useful info I obtained in another thread I finally have my date I will stop doing daily workout's. 1 Jun 2021 :banghead:

That's the expected date it will take for the mileage exchange to cycle through all the road car colour's if they follow the current pattern so I guess I'm still around for a while! :cheers:

So game if you are eavesdropping can I please have the following "lucky seven" gems

Audi R18 (Le Mans) '11
Jaguar XKR9
Mazda 787B
Nissan R92
Porsche 962C
Sauber C9

Only one R18 remains to be delivered but the Gr C's need work on all my accounts so if I can have them by that date pretty please? :cheers:

Last edited:
Dupe Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.Final '15
Dupe Streak: 3

Other cars on the wheel:
- New BMW M3 '03
- Dupe Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.Final Gr.B Rally Car
- Dupe Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car

Thanks to some useful info I obtained in another thread I finally have my date I will stop doing daily workout's. 1 Jun 2021 :banghead:

That's the expected date it will take for the mileage exchange to cycle through all the road car colour's if they follow the current pattern so I guess I'm still around for a while! :cheers:

How long is that cycle and when was the last time it restarted? It was only recently (early May) that I started buying up everything the Mileage Shop had to offer and for the last five weeks or so everything has been ticked off already, except for one set of wheels that I didn't own yet in the latest lineup. Before that I used to get stuff from there only very infrequently.

edit: Also, you get the Sauber C9 gifted for achieving silver on all the Lewis Hamilton time trials.

Last edited:
How long is that cycle and when was the last time it restarted? It was only recently (early May) that I started buying up everything the Mileage Shop had to offer and for the last five weeks or so everything has been ticked off already, except for one set of wheels that I didn't own yet in the latest lineup. Before that I used to get stuff from there only very infrequently.

If my notes are correct the current cycle of Corvette road cars started back on 21 April 20 with the Gran Turismo Silver 'Vette, there's a separate article that lists all the colours here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-special-cars-color-variation-list.381851/ and it appears to be following this exact order so my date is based on the number of colours/weeks that it will take to go through the list.

Daily Workout #981- Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula/Toyota 2019 (After seeing this car numerous times and that I didn´t get it, today I finally managed to do it, and at last, I can do the Super Formula challenge in the GT League...... Now I only have to get the Red Bull X2019 and one of those 20 million cars, in order to finish up those GT League races......)

Last edited:
Dupe McLaren 650S Gr.4
Dupe Streak: 5

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Aston Martin One-77 '11
- Dupe Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car
- Dupe Audi VGT or New Audi e-tron VGT

Only difference I spotted between them is a differently coloured front grille and slightly different wheels. Not enough to tell them apart...

Back