Your daily workout gift

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by mazda787, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Taamaaz

Taamaaz

funny story... technically I could write 50+ cars here :)

Been playing GTSPORT regularly for a few months but never received the daily workout gifts :(. I wasn't too upset so carried on and maybe played 6 months worth without every claiming the daily workout gift. I took a month off and signed in just now. THE BUG HAS BEEN FIXED BUT GEUSS WHAT! I'm now going through 6 months worth of daily workout roulettes! I started at 4/2/2020 and then 5/2 etc... Im on 10/4 as I i write this now. Thanks!

2. LeftoverPizza

LeftoverPizza

In the past few days I've gotten a McLaren 650s dupe, a new Camaro Z28 '69 and a Mustang Gr.B dupe.

Haven't played daily anymore, since I've got different things to do besides gaming.

3. Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Awesome, please share the best ones you get!

4. seadog777

seadog777 Premium

That's a lot of spins to sit through, not sure I'd have the nerves for it! :nervous:

One of the Renault Meganes for me today, forget which, not a racer....

5. GTPHugo008

GTPHugo008

Daily Workout #1016- Ferrari 512BB 1976 (799th double) Second one in almost a week, and for the rest, there were nothing that it could eventually break my negative streak......

6. KayX23

KayX23

Dupe Dodge Viper GTS '13 (N600)

7. Stoicfall

Stoicfall

Dodge Viper GTS 2013

8. Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Skipped yesterday, which ended a daily marathon of like 40 days.. My own fault as i wanted to make music instead of play games haha.

Today i got the Aston Martin Vantage Gr. 4, the day before yesterday the Hyundai Genesis Rally Car. :cheers:

linksracer, Stoicfall, KayX23 and 3 others like this.
  9. LeftoverPizza

LeftoverPizza

Dupe Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection. Really? I wouldn't even want this PoS in real life and slap you in the face while handing me the keys.

10. Dolph Drago

Dolph Drago

Been a while since I've posted here. That's mostly due to getting many average dupes. What aggravated me was what happened tonight. Yesterday I got a Gr.3 Huracan. I knew I had a lot of them, so I went to check out my garage to see just how many. 9 (NINE!). And since they are all based on the real life race car, they all come in the same bright green. I like the color on my Lambos, but I don't need THAT many of them. Not to be outdone, and to pour salt on the wound, tonight I get gifted the Gr.4 version of the Huracan! Woohoo, only my 8th! (this isn't dripping with sarcasm at all...:rolleyes:) I forgot to count how many road going Huracans I have, but it's quite a few. I'm sure I'll get one tomorrow.

Also my dupe streak is at 24. Can't wait to outdupe my previous record of 30whateveritwas.

11. adokeeffe

adokeeffe

A few more additions to my garage worth mentioning...

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200620114332.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200729181225.jpg

But really I have to say, the 1998 Civic I received yesterday is by far the best car I've gotten this year. I might end up selling my whole garage and just keep that. It really capped off 3 hours, two FIA events and a podium finish nicely. Anyone interested in a Bugatti VGT with delivery mileage? :lol:

12. Baka_Marimo

Baka_Marimo Premium

Dupe BMW Z4 GT3 '11
    Current dupe streak: 3
    Longest dupe streak: 14
    Gift car completion rate: 232/321 (72.3%)

Other cars on the wheel:
    - New Toyota Sports 800 '65
    - Dupe Ferrari 458 Italia '09
    - Dupe Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12

Hope you captured it all on video :D That would make an interesting example to analyze the long term behaviour of the roulette and the appearance of certain car types :) I started posting my daily workouts consistently in this thread on April 22nd and didn't miss a single day since, but I would have to go through the last who knows how many pages to compile some sort of statistics about how I fared.

13. seadog777

seadog777 Premium

Did well today, McLaren 650S Gr.4 in a very nice deep blue colour.
    On the wheel also was an Alfa Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 1965 (yes, I copy/pasted that!!). Probably not a Unicorn but the most valuable car I've seen for ages.

14. KayX23

KayX23

Dupe Dodge Viper GTS '13 (N600), again :confused:

15. MMRivit

MMRivit

Yes, I bought all unicorns a while ago, so the Jaguar was technically a dupe for me. Still a formidable dupe, considering my best prize until then was the Mercedes-AMG F1 W08, worth 10 times less than the top prizes...

16. Stoicfall

Stoicfall

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4

17. GTPHugo008

GTPHugo008

Daily Workout #1017- Mazda Atenza Gr.4 (800th double) I´m still stuck on getting dupes for no apparent reason, and I just equalled my previous record of 36 dupes in a row......

18. Rosty_14

Rosty_14

Dupe Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.4

19. sausageman54

sausageman54

My last few days have been good (I think):
    L750R HYbrid VGT 2017 (Gr. 1)
    Ford GT LM Spec ll Test Car (Gr. 3)
    Volkswagen GTI VGT (Gr. 3)
    Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT racing series (Gr. X)
    SLR McLaren ‘09
    Corvette C7 ‘14
    Copen ‘02

20. Baka_Marimo

Baka_Marimo Premium

Dupe Aston Martin DB11 '16
    Current dupe streak: 4

Other cars on the wheel:
    - Dupe Aston Martin V8 Vantage S '15
    - Dupe BMW M4 '14
    - Dupe Mazda RX500 '70

Oh well.

21. linksracer

linksracer

Look, if you're going to give me the Toyota 86 for the 10th time, at least make it the facelifted version, not that I think it looks any better than the pre-facelift :yuck:
    Also received the Bugatti Veyron Gr4 for the 4th time. A car which I don't think is ever used by anyone because it's still a boat, even with the Gr4 weight reduction.

22. LeftoverPizza

LeftoverPizza

Got a new Mustang Gr.3 this time. Got tons of Mustangs before, but never the Gr.3 one. Not that it matters, since it won't see any mileage anyway but it's a new one to start with.
    The wheel didn't look much good and I think this one was the least bad on the wheel. No use to look at the wheel, since whatever car you get is fixed already anyway, so, I stopped keeping track on that.

23. Dolph Drago

Dolph Drago

Surprisingly I did not get the road going Huracan. In fact, I broke my dupe streak! :dopey:

Unfortunately it was a slow, crappy Mazda Demio blah blah blah...:ouch: I didn't even realize it was new until I looked in my garage. I assumed I had a couple already. Guess not.

24. seadog777

seadog777 Premium

Peugeot VGT Gr.3 today. Checked and amazingly it's my....... 10th.
    I really should have made more effort to spring-clean.

25. GTPHugo008

GTPHugo008

Daily Workout #1018- Honda NSX Gr.B Rally Car (801st double) Now this is a new personal record for me, as I get my 37th dupe in a row, and the rest of the roulette weren´t any helpful at all......

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  26. KayX23

KayX23

Dupe Ferrari Dino 246 GT

27. Rayquaza

Rayquaza

2nd day i get an Aston.
    Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 2010 (Gr.3) :D

28. linksracer

linksracer

TVR Tuscan. Sometimes I forget there's even a TVR in the game. Why is there only 1? What about all the other cool TVR's? :grumpy:

29. Dolph Drago

Dolph Drago

PD had been sorta nice recently about not giving me Renault after Renault like a few months ago. Tonight was my first in a while, a Gr.4 Megane. To understand how bad that Renault fixation was last year, I'm up to 7 of those Meganes despite not having gotten one in that time period.

Funnily enough, the wheel stopped just in front of a road going Huracan that I joked I would get yesterday. That reminded me to check just how many I have. There are 8 of those suckers in my garage. :boggled:

30. Baka_Marimo

Baka_Marimo Premium

Dupe Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
    Current dupe streak: 5

Other cars on the wheel:
    - Dupe Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L package '15
    - Dupe Gran Turismo Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
    - Dupe Peugeot L500R HYbrid VGT 2017