Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
funny story... technically I could write 50+ cars here :)

Been playing GTSPORT regularly for a few months but never received the daily workout gifts :(. I wasn't too upset so carried on and maybe played 6 months worth without every claiming the daily workout gift. I took a month off and signed in just now. THE BUG HAS BEEN FIXED BUT GEUSS WHAT! I'm now going through 6 months worth of daily workout roulettes! I started at 4/2/2020 and then 5/2 etc... Im on 10/4 as I i write this now. Thanks!

Been playing GTSPORT regularly for a few months but never received the daily workout gifts :(. I wasn't too upset so carried on and maybe played 6 months worth without every claiming the daily workout gift. I took a month off and signed in just now. THE BUG HAS BEEN FIXED BUT GEUSS WHAT! I'm now going through 6 months worth of daily workout roulettes! I started at 4/2/2020 and then 5/2 etc... Im on 10/4 as I i write this now. Thanks!

Awesome, please share the best ones you get!

That's a lot of spins to sit through, not sure I'd have the nerves for it! :nervous:

One of the Renault Meganes for me today, forget which, not a racer....

Skipped yesterday, which ended a daily marathon of like 40 days.. My own fault as i wanted to make music instead of play games haha.

Today i got the Aston Martin Vantage Gr. 4, the day before yesterday the Hyundai Genesis Rally Car. :cheers:

Been a while since I've posted here. That's mostly due to getting many average dupes. What aggravated me was what happened tonight. Yesterday I got a Gr.3 Huracan. I knew I had a lot of them, so I went to check out my garage to see just how many. 9 (NINE!). And since they are all based on the real life race car, they all come in the same bright green. I like the color on my Lambos, but I don't need THAT many of them. Not to be outdone, and to pour salt on the wound, tonight I get gifted the Gr.4 version of the Huracan! Woohoo, only my 8th! (this isn't dripping with sarcasm at all...:rolleyes:) I forgot to count how many road going Huracans I have, but it's quite a few. I'm sure I'll get one tomorrow.

Also my dupe streak is at 24. Can't wait to outdupe my previous record of 30whateveritwas.

A few more additions to my garage worth mentioning...

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200620114332.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200729181225.jpg

But really I have to say, the 1998 Civic I received yesterday is by far the best car I've gotten this year. I might end up selling my whole garage and just keep that. It really capped off 3 hours, two FIA events and a podium finish nicely. Anyone interested in a Bugatti VGT with delivery mileage? :lol:

Dupe BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Current dupe streak: 3
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 232/321 (72.3%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Toyota Sports 800 '65
- Dupe Ferrari 458 Italia '09
- Dupe Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12

Hope you captured it all on video :D That would make an interesting example to analyze the long term behaviour of the roulette and the appearance of certain car types :) I started posting my daily workouts consistently in this thread on April 22nd and didn't miss a single day since, but I would have to go through the last who knows how many pages to compile some sort of statistics about how I fared.

Wait so you got the Jaguar XJ13 on 31 July but had previously bought it or am I not reading the post correctly?

I'd have been more excited by it but then I guess that's just me!
Yes, I bought all unicorns a while ago, so the Jaguar was technically a dupe for me. Still a formidable dupe, considering my best prize until then was the Mercedes-AMG F1 W08, worth 10 times less than the top prizes...

Look, if you're going to give me the Toyota 86 for the 10th time, at least make it the facelifted version, not that I think it looks any better than the pre-facelift :yuck:
Also received the Bugatti Veyron Gr4 for the 4th time. A car which I don't think is ever used by anyone because it's still a boat, even with the Gr4 weight reduction.

Got a new Mustang Gr.3 this time. Got tons of Mustangs before, but never the Gr.3 one. Not that it matters, since it won't see any mileage anyway but it's a new one to start with.
The wheel didn't look much good and I think this one was the least bad on the wheel. No use to look at the wheel, since whatever car you get is fixed already anyway, so, I stopped keeping track on that.

PD had been sorta nice recently about not giving me Renault after Renault like a few months ago. Tonight was my first in a while, a Gr.4 Megane. To understand how bad that Renault fixation was last year, I'm up to 7 of those Meganes despite not having gotten one in that time period.

Funnily enough, the wheel stopped just in front of a road going Huracan that I joked I would get yesterday. That reminded me to check just how many I have. There are 8 of those suckers in my garage. :boggled:

Back