Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Of a McLaren 650S GT3, 911 RSR (2017), a Mk.I GT40, and a Honda NSX Type-R, which do I win? If your answer is the car that is from Japan, has the longest name (okay, second longest, in this case...), and absolutely pales compared to the other cars on the wheel, you're correct! And of course, because it ain't what I wanted to win, I wound up throwing it away the instant I got to my garage. I'd rather be killed by Terumi's Astral Finish than accept this. Hell, I'd rather be tied up and forced to play Stage 20 from Need For Madness 2 Extended 2.6 with the floating piece motif than keep this, and enjoy it. That sounds way more fun than keeping this burning garbage. :grumpy:.

Daily Workout #1062- Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) 2007 (842nd double) I´m guessing by the looking of the roulette, this car was certainly to be the one, maybe due to the presence of these three other cars (Peugeot L750R VGT, Porsche 356 and the Jaguar XJ13).........
Haven't seen a Unicorn on the wheel for ages.... glad to know they're still there, no matter how rare!
Nissan GTR Gr 4 in a nice red colour today - not bad and and only my fourth.

Dupe Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car (Gr.3)
Current dupe streak: 6
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 239/321 (74.5%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Toyota SUPRA RZ '97
- New Peugeot PEUGEOT VGT
- Dupe Hyundai HYUNDAI N 2025 VGT (Gr.1) or New Hyundai HYUNDAI N 2025 VGT

No, this time I really can't tell them apart. And trust me, I tried. There's not even a subtle difference like with the Mazda LM55 versions. They look completely identical.

Thought I was the '74 at first.
IMG_20200924_192723.jpg

Thought I was the '74 at first.
View attachment 960059
Nice, saved you some money!

Today I was gifted the Ford Raptor truck, didn't check but probably about 4th one.
Earning my miles in different ways now - today went back to BMB in the Prestige Lounge and used the maxed-out Huayra (N1000).
What a pleasure it is to lap the La Ferrari after all those early days of grinding in lower powered cars to increase cash.:cheers:;)

Week LXXVII:

18/09 – Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car
19/09 – Jaguar E-type Coupé '61 ["Cotswald Blue"]
20/09 – Volkswagen Golf VII GTI '14 ["Tungsten Silver Metallic"]
21/09 – Mazda Roadster Touring Car [Black]
22/09 – BMW M4 '14 ["Silverstone"]
23/09 – Subaru Falken Turn 14 BRZ '17
24/09 – Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 ["Rosso Scuderia"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Dupe Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16
Current dupe streak: 7

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Dodge SRT Tomahawk S VGT
- Dupe Mazda RX500 '70
- New Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 Competition

Missed two quite desirable ones...
One of my favourite cars to drive along with the 911 Clubsport. :) As for me,I got an AM DP-100 VGT.

Last edited:
Dupe Toyota FT-1 VGT (Gr.3)
Current dupe streak: 8

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI '99
- Dupe Honda NSX Gr.3
- Dupe Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVO VGT

More than halfway to my longest streak yet.

I have returned, after a few weeks of not having a functional PS4, I finally got it fixed and can now get my daily workouts again.

So what does the wheel have instore for me on my return?

A Toyota AE86 Levin :yuck: and a 1965 Mini Cooper :yuck:

Wow... Looks like I'll be going back to GT6 on the PS3 then. Obviously I'm joking, the sound in that game is horrendous, does have nice car list though.

I have returned, after a few weeks of not having a functional PS4, I finally got it fixed and can now get my daily workouts again.

So what does the wheel have instore for me on my return?

A Toyota AE86 Levin :yuck: and a 1965 Mini Cooper :yuck:

Wow... Looks like I'll be going back to GT6 on the PS3 then. Obviously I'm joking, the sound in that game is horrendous, does have nice car list though.
Glad you got it fixed. Did you find the right tools or take it to a repair shop?

Yet another Subaru WRX Gr. 3 for me today , lost count! :lol:

Tuesday's mountain of rotting garbage is a Toyota 86 Gr.4. I also had a Jaguar XJ13, GT40 Mk.I, and an Audi R18 (2016) also appeared on my wheel. I'm skipping Wednesday, on the account that I wasn't playing that day. Probably since I spent most of that day playing a few new games I got.
Friday's pile of trash was the Genesis Gr.4. When the car I instead won winds up being so bad that I have to say "I'd rather have the Falken Turn 14 BRZ than this crap" (The thing really appeared, and I was suspecting I'd win it, but nope, got this garbage ass thing instead...), you know your reward is just total garbage. Pure and complete garbage, plain and simple.
Today's bag of worthless, burning trash was the Subaru WRX Gr.4. Now, what did I miss out on? A McLaren 650S GT3, Porsche 919 Hybrid, and a Ford GT40 Mk.I. You know what? **** all the variants of the Impareza/WRX. Just **** 'em all. They're all useless filth that I don't want, but the game insists on shoving them down my throat, rather than giving me better, more worthwhile cars. I'd rather set up a slip-and-slide over a ruptured septic tank than win any more of it. I'd have more fun being killed by Terumi via his Astral Finish than keeping this. Hell, I'd rather be tied to a chair and blindfolded, then forced to play Stage 20 from Need For Madness 2 Extended 2.6 than keep this. All of that sounds WORLDS more fun than keeping this bag of rotten, burning garbage. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Back