Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I guess my luck was yesterday..:rolleyes::yuck: Oh well,they can't all be gold.
500-Lounge.jpg

Last edited:
Second RUF CTR3 '06. Would loved to get the One-77, but eh, this Ruf model works fine for me. Probably since the XJ13, which the wheel almost landed on, but of course not, is one of the 7 or so unobtainable cars (from the wheel, anyways...), and especially since a JZA70 Supra also showed up on my wheel, which is dimensions worse than all three of them.
I have a feeling that two actually great cars, let alone 3, should the game continue being nice to me, is going to be a setup for it screwing me in the backside sometime this week.

Last edited:
Dupe Ferrari F40 '92
Current dupe streak: 2
Longest dupe streak: 19
Gift car completion rate: 242/321 (75.4%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Toyota Sports 800 '65
- New Jaguar XJ13 '66
- Dupe Toyota FT-1 VGT

Wish I would've gotten the unicorn, but the Jag wouldn't have been bad either :P

Dupe Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
Current dupe streak: 3

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83
- Dupe Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 LE Package '18
- Dupe Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know the car prize is going the textbook definition of "absolutely nothing special" if the best car is a Subaru WRX WRC Rally Car. I couldn't even be gifted that, I got a BMW i3 instead. Am I surprised? Meh, no. Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather win a Skyline R34 or hell, even a SUPRA (A90, specifically) over today's gift. At least a Supra is in the N300 class, and not made essentially useless because of Polyphony's ineptitude.

Last edited:
The DW Gods are making sure to make my rewards for the rest of the week are as atrocious as they can be, and the BRZ obtained this morning is no exception. Today's top-tier car was the DBR9, garbage tier was obviously this, and the other two were a Vantage N24 and an Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. The DBR9 alone renders the other three obsolete, but of course, I missed out on it again for the sake of a goddamn weak ass BRZ. Yet I can win the F1 GTR four or five times. It ain't even worth throwing in the garbage bin, but I threw it away anyways because my garage needs a whole hell of a lot less Subaru.
So, to tally that all up, I've got sexy, low-revving V12 art, a 997 on steroids (not a bad thing, though), weakest BMW in quite a while, and one of the Toyobaru twins.

Last edited:
Week LXXX:

16/10 – Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14 ["Arctic White"]
17/10 – Renault Sport R.S.01 '16
18/10 – Hyundai Genesis Gr.B Rally Car
19/10 – Lexus RC-F GT3 prototype (Emil Frey Racing) '16
20/10 – GReddy Fugu Z
21/10 – Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 ["Weiß"]
22/10 – Citroën GT by Citroën Gr.4 [Gray/Cyan]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

A 3-addition streak is something I hadn't seen in well over a year. A Gr.B Genesis is something I've seen far more times than needed. I don't need ten copies of it or any other model. The Taycan is overstaying its welcome as well, and it being Gr.X is of no help.

Dupe Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
Current dupe streak: 4

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Peugeot PEUGEOT VGT
- Dupe Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R '15
- Dupe Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 Trophy '16

USA vs. France. And naturally the team I was cheering for lost :(

I've been gifted more 911 RSRs than I thought I have through my whole two years of playing the game, and won another one this morning. Hey, at least I managed to avoid the Laughing Atenza somehow, but once again, missed out on a beloved unicorn, 250 GT, to be precise. The 911 just so happened to be a space before the 250, but I'll be honest and say I'd rather have 50 911 RSR dupes (that ain't the literal amount I have, the amount I have is closer to 10) than a single Atenza (N200 Road Car, anyways), and a Fiat 500. I have a little too much of this model, and thought I'd never say that about one of my favorite cars in the whole game. I may keep this one for livery reasons.

Last edited:
Nice! A new addition after just four dupes :)

New Alpine A110 '72
Ending dupe streak: 4
Gift car completion rate: 243/321 (75.7%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Jaguar XJR-9 '88
- Dupe Zagato IsoRivolta Zagato VGT
- Dupe Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.IV GSR '96

A succesful one in four wheel too :)

Back