Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #2119- BMW M4 Coupé 2014 (1870th double) I didn´t took that long to make a decent lap in the latest time trial, since it´s basically redoing the circuit experience around there with the same car......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2120- Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 (1871st double) Aside from the 1953 Maserati that I purchased, and the Toyota Himedic, nothing else new to my collection lately.......

Daily Workout #2121- Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) 1983 (1872nd double) I don´t think that next week will be anything related to possible new content......

Daily Workout #2122- Honda NSX Gr.3 (1873rd double) Managed to buy the Pennzoil GT-R from the Legendary Car dealership, in order to make up for my terrible roulette ticket rewards this week......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2123- Toyota 86 GT 'Limited' 2016 (1874th double) After a lot of hard thinking, I decided to buy the Ford Mark IV, since it´s literally impossible to get it in the way I wanted to, and really this was one of the hardest decisions for me to make.......

Daily Workout #2124- BMW M6 GT3 M Power Livery 2016 (1875th double) Almost halfway done with the Nostalgia 1979 series, five more races to go.......

Started playing (for the first time) yesterday so not entirely sure what criteria I’m supposed to be hitting for this, but i did receive a Tesla just now. Can’t remember which one. Doesn’t seem to be anything I can actually use it in just yet though!

Daily Workout #2124- BMW M6 GT3 M Power Livery 2016 (1875th double) Almost halfway done with the Nostalgia 1979 series, five more races to go.......
Good luck to you...

Started playing (for the first time) yesterday so not entirely sure what criteria I’m supposed to be hitting for this, but i did receive a Tesla just now. Can’t remember which one. Doesn’t seem to be anything I can actually use it in just yet though!
Oh, you got a Tesla, that's cool. What color was it, white?

Well if you're new, welcome. I'm Chris, GTS used to be popular. GT7 mostly is now...

Hi Chris, thanks!

I’m sorta working through the whole GT series at the mo so I will get to GT7 eventually. But giving GTS a damn good shakedown first. Overall liking it so far, was surprised at how many all new tracks there are. I quite like the smaller selection of cars too - lacking a little maybe, but it’s very focused at least. A lot of my favourites have made the cut so I’m more or less happy!

Anyway I’ll stop waffling and derailing the thread, sorry!

Daily Workout #2125- Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) 1963 (1876th double) The GT League is officially done for me, now I have to do is waiting for a certain car, and then I´ll be shelving this game for good......

Last edited:
and then I´ll be shelving this game for good......

Sorry to hear!

Today I got a McLaren 650S Gr.4, which I was able to use in an online race, which I’m pretty chuffed about. I didn’t win (there were some really fast players, wow!) - but I didn’t come last either.

And just to confirm, yesterday’s one was a Tesla Model S Signature Performance, in metallic brown (lol).

Daily Workout #2126- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 (1877th double) This week´s online time trial is quite difficult, as the 330 P4 can be a really tricky car to drive......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2127- Volkswagen GTI Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (1878th double) Hopefully the time that I did on the newest time should be enough to get the 2 million credits, as I was about a second clear on the virtual gold time when I registered the time.....

Last edited:
Yesterday’s was a Nissan GT-R V Spec II Nur, which allowed me to do the GT-R one make races, and today’s was the Fairlady Z 300ZX, so I could do the FR challenge races. I’ve been busy enough in this game so far without having to buy any cars yet!

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2128- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport 2016 (1879th double) I think the GR Corolla might be available in the game pretty soon, maybe before the end of the month.......

Yesterday’s was a Mercedes A 45 AMG. A bit meh, never really been into Mercs, but I can do the 4WD challenge in it at least. However today I got a Honda NSX ‘17. I’ve always loved NSX’s, and the new gen are just so NSeXy - I’d have one IRL in a heartbeat!

Again though, it’s much too powerful for anything at the point in the campaign I’m currently at - but really looking forward to giving it a spin when I can. In Berlina Black too, which is the colour I’d have chosen, result!

Daily Workout #2129- BMW M3 Coupé 2007 (1880th double) I wonder what the 6-Star Ticket will give me once I open it tomorrow, hopefully a decent car for a change......

Ferrari 365 GTB4 today. Kinda cool. In black. Should I repaint it in Rosso Corsa or keep it black? I think I’ll keep it as is you know. Usually I only like Ferrari’s in Ferrari red, or occasionally Giallo Fly. But this particular Ferrari does look pretty nice in black.

It’s pretty weird that they made the mileage criteria so low to win these cars, I’ve only been playing for about 20 minutes and it’s already met. I kinda want to switch my system off until tomorrow now, lol.

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2130- Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version (GC8) 1998 (1881st double) I did get my free GR Corolla, as I did a couple of practice laps with it, and as for my 6-Star Ticket, turned out to be another major disappointment yet again.......

Daily Workout #2131- Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A 1988 (1882nd double) I think the September update will come around next week, maybe I'll be wrong.......

Daily Workout #2131- Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A 1988 (1882nd double) I think the September update will come around next week, maybe I'll be wrong.......

Are they still updating it with new cars?

Today’s car is the Renault R8 Gordini. Kinda cool in a quirky way, albeit not very useful. I suppose I could use it in the French Cars event, but I’ll probably get beat by pretty much everything lol

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2132- Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport (993) 1995 (1883rd double) I wonder what will be the track/car combo for the next online time trial........

Last edited:
Man, it’s a bit hit and miss. Today’s car is the Hyundai N Vision Gran Turismo. Which I thought I’d be able to use for the VGT events, but it’s not eligible for those for some reason. So pretty much another useless car.

It is a GR.1 car, so there’s that. But then, I already won a Mazda 787B in the driving school (I think) so I already had the GR.1 base covered.

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2133- Honda NSX Gr.4 (1884th double) This week´s online time trial is probably gonna be another one of those that I won´t beat the Gold time by the end of it......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2134- Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car (1885th double) Since we got a bug fix update this week, this month´s content will be revealed a little bit later in the month.......

Last edited:
Got a VW Scirocco Gr.4.

At least I’m getting different cars everyday, but this one isn’t very interesting to me either, I have two other and much better Gr.4 cars. I keep seeing a Lambo Diablo in the lineup, I wish it’d stop on that one so I can do the Lamborghinis event haha

Last edited:
Back