Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
My first unfortunate event.

I got an 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat.

The same that i got 3 days ago! lol (in a different color though)

Did Suzuka on circuit experience, got a SFR Racing and a Genesis FOR THE THIRD TIME.
1509236132137.gif

I'm resigned to getting many duplicates and triplicates.

Here's how I feel better.

They provide fodder for threesome Scapes photos :D

Things were looking up yesterday as I got a Group 4 Honda.

Unfortunately back to the rubbish again today, a duplicate golf VGT with the roof cut off. I don't even see why crap like this is in the game to be honest.

I've started a spreadsheet which includes a column for daily award cars.
If you get a car, please add a "Y" to the column in the sheet below and we will see if anything is missing other than the Mileage credit road cars.

I've taken a backup copy just now in case someone makes a cock up lol or tries to tamper (unfortunately, just in case, since this is the internet...)

I have created a spreadsheet of the "MASTER CAR LIST" where I have also added a column for:

DAILY AWARD CAR - Y or N
DRIVING SCHOOL - (for award cars)
MISSION CHALLENGE - (for award cars)
CIRCUIT EXPERIENCE - (for award cars)

I'm assuming no one has received the non-dealer road versions via Daily Award or as prizes, however if anyone gets on of the 7 cars below other than by Mileage Credits, let me know and the sheet can be amended.

I've only got a few daily awards, so feel free to add a "Y" to the column if you've received a car not already marked.

Other columns can be added if people think of something useful to add.
I'm currently adding HP and weight based on the Kudos Prime website data - a big shout out to Milhouse who maintains an excellent website there.

I was doing very well until the last few days...now all I am getting is duplicates! 62 cars in the garage and I have the following duplicate cars:

BMW M4 Coupe '14
GT by Citroen GR.4
VW Scirocco GR.4
Nissan GT-R GR.4
Renault Sport R.S.01 '16 GR.X
Audi TTS Coupe 2014

Today my gift car was not a duplicate...but a Honda Civic Type R (FK2) '15 :lol:

Daily Workout #11- Citroën DS3 Racing'11 (3rd Double).
And there was a Porsche 919.....
4 days of no luck.....

Last edited:
PD must allow us to sell (and get $$$ ) the double (and more) copies of the same car ..

I have two, for each type, of the followings cars..

2015 Mazda Roadster S (ND)
2011 Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2016 Honda Civic Type R (FK2) [edit]

IR

Update:

2015 Mazda Roadster S (ND) (x2)
2011 Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy (x2)
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS (x2)
2015 Peugeot RCZ GT Line (x3)
2017 Lexus LC500 (x3)

IR

Back