Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
The daily car is now a bit of laugh for me. I have all the ‘cheaper’ cars. I’m waiting on the vision stuff and pd just like to tease me. I find my roulette wheel having 1/2 of these each time I get a gift for it to give me another a45 amg or RCZ. May aswell just save me the misery and take t away! Haven’t had a car I don’t have in a long time!

I had this a while back during 2 weeks, 1 or 2 new cars. The last days all new cars:
4828444909095649292_0.jpg

4684325325722648580_0.jpg

5845699883644748812_0.jpg

5846258436085417476_0.jpg

Maybe not the first choices on my list, but at least something different to try.

I thought I had these but when verifying I received different versions:
6197024635598407188_0.jpg

4909021521791451148_0.jpg

When I get a double:
5773689567009866772_0.jpg

Newbee here, Is there a method to this madness? Like a spreadsheet showing which cars on which days? Or does it increase your chance of getting a better car the more miles you drive before you completed your daily workout?

Newbee here, Is there a method to this madness? Like a spreadsheet showing which cars on which days? Or does it increase your chance of getting a better car the more miles you drive before you completed your daily workout?
I find that depending when you press X button while its rotating the selection, can speed up the process. I've tested it and it does help pick which one you want. depending when you press and how often on the car you want.

if left alone to its own rotation, it takes longer and might not give you what you want. i press X every time the white light passes what i want. sometimes it hits it, sometimes it hits the one before or after :(

Hahaha, no it's just plain madness, i haven't found a pattern yet, to how to get a car in the group you want, i would like to avoid all VGT cars, but it's just random, at least it looks like it's just random.

I find that depending when you press X button while its rotating the selection, can speed up the process. I've tested it and it does help pick which one you want. depending when you press and how often on the car you want.

if left alone to its own rotation, it takes longer and might not give you what you want. i press X every time the white light passes what i want. sometimes it hits it, sometimes it hits the one before or after :(
Oh, i haven't tried that, because i don't want to see what cars i don't get, so i turn my head away or close my eyes until the spin is over :embarrassed:.

Back