Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
My last lot of rewards: Nothing new. I already own the 4C Gr.4 and Gr.3 Ferrari but this is the first time I've received them via the daily rewards. I also went through a period where I got 3 different Ferrari's in 5 days!

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180720202539 v2.jpg

A confession -- I haven't been able to maintain the spreadsheet and keep up with this for a while. Life stuff getting in the way, plus it's been around 30C in the UK for nearly 2 months which is a once in a lifetime event and too hot to be inside playing a video game :cool:.

Thanks for keeping your awards uploaded on here. If we get some rain and if I get some time I may return...

Today I got this ca... thing:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180720183931.jpg

and it's deleted of course :lol:, I have lost the interest in the Daily Workout, the only car i need is the Le Mans Audi and that is not a easy car to get among all the other cars, so i'm a bit tired of the Daily Workout for the moment :embarrassed:.

Last edited:
Today i got this ca... thing:

View attachment 752612

and it's deleted of course :lol:, I have lost the interest in the Daily Workout, the only car i need is the Le Mans Audi and that is not a easy car to get among all the other cars, so i'm a bit tired of the Daily Workout for the moment :embarrassed:.

I still have none of the 20m cars.

At least you've got 7 new cars to try for after 30 july !

alp
Most valuable car i have got yet is the Lambo Veneno.. twice..and the F40 shortly after actually spending 2 Mil for it. So i sold the one i bought i believe for 90k :/ I am not counting the numerous Ford Mustangs, 208s and Meganes i have received. I guess after the gift has been decided, they could have at least added a "Do you want to keep it?" option so we wouldn't have to go the garage and sort the car list to find and get rid of it.

I couldn't agree more, they should have that option. Most valuable car I got was the Jaguar XJ13, that was a while ago. Still hoping to get the Ferrari 330, it's been on the turntable but it stops before or after it :grumpy: 🤬 :banghead: 👎 Come on already.

VBR
I delete them straight away, as I don't want them clogging up my garage. If they don't want to stop annoying us with duplicates, they should at least let us sell them.

💡 A simple idea just came to my mind. Everybody covers different distances every time they play. Some do a short run, some do just enough cover the marathon and some do much more in a given day. So why not let people decide whether if they want to spin the wheel or want to convert their daily workout distance into extra credits?

Daily Workout #267- Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4T Sport 2009 (158th double) They had nothing that seemed to convince me, and to make things worse for me, they gave me this trashy car, and without further details, I immediately deleted it, because, it really is a dreadful car to get......About the new DLC, really hyped for the Mazda 787B, and the new F1 car, although I still waiting to get the other one too, and to my surprise, they finally decided to add Japanese Kei cars as well, which will probably come with the K Car challenge too......

Last edited:
You seem to be hunting down the secret R18 TDI Le Mans 2011 (the one with scars, road grime, and various other post-race visual wear), and whenever you got a dupe, it gets deleted immediately because you already bought one (I'm a bit concerned when you want to buy the upcoming 250 GTO using all of the grind money, but that shouldn't worry you anyway.)

Meanwhile, my DWG for today is a Hyundai Genesis Gr.3, which I already have several of them (the first Genesis Gr.3 is the one I bought from the Brand Central), but I'm going to hold onto them for liveries.

You seem to be hunting down the secret R18 TDI Le Mans 2011 (the one with scars, road grime, and various other post-race visual wear)
Yes I do.

and whenever you got a dupe, it gets deleted immediately because you already bought one
Yes I do again :lol:, I'm not sure what deleting cars I don't need have anything to do with the Le Mans Audi? Because the Le Mans Audi isn't exactly the same as the Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest 2011) but another variant of that Audi. It's the same with the BMW M6 GT3 cars, I have bought both because they have different livery.

(I'm a bit concerned when you want to buy the upcoming 250 GTO using all of the grind money, but that shouldn't worry you anyway.)
Yes i'm pretty sure I will buy the Ferrari 250 GTO, but I will first buy the 6 other cars and grind back to 20 mill so I can buy the Ferrari, waiting for one car to turn up as a Daily Workout reward can take forever or not happen at all, so waiting for the Ferrari 250 GTO to turn up in the roulette is a bit hopeless and I like to buy my own cars and you are right it dosen't worry me, because in my experience it's better to buy the car myself and grind back 20 mill than waiting for a car to turn up as a Daily Workout reward :).

Last edited:
Back for the usual catching up...these three days have been under the sign of duplicates, unfortunately. Let's start with two days ago, when I started rubberbanding the Tomahawk for the King of the Ovals trophy. Before midnight, I quit the race in order not to lose the workout, and received a Porsche 911 RSR GTE, the second one I win and the third overall. AT least it's a good car, and there are a lot of nice liveries for it.

Then I put the rubberbands back on, somehow woke up at 4 a.m. and then decided to see if I had the trophy won. Car had run 1200 kms in total on Northern Isle, so I stopped it and the trophy popped (GT League seems to not be working for it, if you are interested, go the Arcade way), and in the middle of the night I won the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 which is another double. A nice one though, again.

And then comes today: Alfa Romeo MiTo, need not add anything else, hate the car. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Daily Workout #268- Lexus RC F GT3 prototype (Emil Frey Racing)'16 (159th double) All 4 of them were race cars, and already owned them, and I was waiting for that Hyundai VGT again, if that was the Gr.1 version......About the car, it´s still not the 2017 version that I´m waiting for, and it´s my third one......

The only workout gift I truly accepted this weekend was the Mustang Gr. 3 on Friday. I had a Corvette Gr. 4 and a R8 LMS, both duplicates for the next two days, I scrapped it. I also scrapped my Evo and F-type in the Gr.3 category. I mentally broke down in both of them, and I also thus scrapped them as a result. I never wan't to drive them ever again!
Let's hope I never again post anything regarding this.

Daily Workout #269- Peugeot RCZ GT Line (160th double) Well, today I really had a hard time doing my daily workout, because my internet connection seems that doesn´t wanna work properly anymore, even in a middle of a race......After twice getting disconnected on me, the prize car was even worse than even trying to get my internet to work right.....
They gave me this piece of garbage after a long effort to try to get my daily workout done? I really even don´t care about this car anymore, so just like the MiTo, deleted without a second thought.....

Last edited:
Daily Workout #270- Mazda Atenza Gr.4 (161st double) Fun fact, exactly two weeks ago, I was rewarded this car for first time, and two weeks later, the I got same car, but luckily, in the other colour now, and I´m very pleased with that, although it had some good stuff, like the DLC Audi R8, the GT by Citroen Road Car, which, at first, was my main target, and the Gr.3 Corvette, which I have already, but I´m not that dissapointed by me getting this car again though......

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back